Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pilldom

Modern Warfare 2 Review

This:

http://www.modernwarfare247.com/news/multiplayer-unlocks

Mini uzi is in the smg category. I'm surprised with the p90 being in at just level 22, oh, and the MP5k is actually the newer version of an mp5, it doesn't just have a new name >_>

Yeah, I really want to try that MP5K out. Also I'd like to use that gun in Flag Runner at the beginning. The SCAR.

I'm thinking MP5K will end up as my main gun, since I'm a submachine gunner primarily :wizard:

I'm very please the p90 is returning, as my friend said it wasn't and it's a good gun. On cod5 I seem to be more of an assault rifler though :box:

Flag runner looks cool. The guy who plays it is epic, and the teamwork is good. Riot shields looks ftw with pistols

I might be wrong but I think you can only have riot shield by itself. You walk up to people and smah them in the face with it, no pistol. Idk though.

No you should have a sidearm, since the riot shield only takes up the primary weapon. On other games with riot shields (RBSV2, for example) you have a riot shield and a sidearm ^_^

This:

Mini uzi is in the smg category. I'm surprised with the p90 being in at just level 22, oh, and the MP5k is actually the newer version of an mp5, it doesn't just have a new name >_>

Yeah, I really want to try that MP5K out. Also I'd like to use that gun in Flag Runner at the beginning. The SCAR.

I'm thinking MP5K will end up as my main gun, since I'm a submachine gunner primarily :wizard:

I'm very please the p90 is returning, as my friend said it wasn't and it's a good gun. On cod5 I seem to be more of an assault rifler though :box:

Flag runner looks cool. The guy who plays it is epic, and the teamwork is good. Riot shields looks ftw with pistols

I might be wrong but I think you can only have riot shield by itself. You walk up to people and smah them in the face with it, no pistol. Idk though.

Yeah, riot shield is a primary weapon i believe and it's slow to switch out with it.

Here's to you people that think Uzi is secondary

Shows all weapons and catergories. Who was right???

This:

Okay you were right, I've read quite a bit up on it ^_^

You do still have a pistol or whatever but not while using it. If you have the secondary equipped you're protected to the back because the shield is on your front :)

This:

You do still have a pistol or whatever but not while using it. If you have the secondary equipped you're protected to the back because the shield is on your front :)

With the riot shield I think you have the shield and a secondary and you can't use the gun while holding the riot shield. However if the riot shield is on your back it will still protecrt you. But it does break eventually and if someone throws a semtex at you your fudgeed.

This:

With the riot shield I think you have the shield and a secondary and you can't use the gun while holding the riot shield. However if the riot shield is on your back it will still protecrt you. But it does break eventually and if someone throws a semtex at you your fudgeed.

If someone throws a semtex at you and it hits you. you're fudged too :D

I was reading up about these 5 guys who made a shield formation, 2 guys with riot shields in front, 2 with riot shields at the back and 1 with a gun at the centre. Fair to say, they did well until someone got an AC130 on the other team and got a fivefold kill.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.