Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Kingy

The Great Toilet Roll Debate

toilet-paper-roll-debate.jpg

Oh look a debate topic not about religion.

So.. what do you do.. over.. or under.

Disguss the reasons for and against. I think under is the best as it stops shenanigans.

I think it is homosexual (and therefore immoral) to use A. To access that which you will use on your rear end, you must reach under and grab that which dangles. Terrible. :wizard:

Edited by Dad

It goes under because it's easier to tear with one hand.

Oh, god. You're one of them.

B is used more by rapists though one would say.

What would jesus do?

Edited by Kingy

B is used more by rapists though one would say.

In numbers alone. B is probably used more by people. So perhaps a certain number of rapists use B, that doesn't mean the rapist:non-rapist ratio is higher.

Edited by Dad

B: easier to use

A: Less chance that it'll roll over

Id go for C, right in between

What did you say??? There is no in-between in this debate unless you utilize unholy contraptions!

B: easier to use

A: Less chance that it'll roll over

Id go for C, right in between

Option C? Vertical_Toilet_Roll_Holder.jpg

Option B is the only morally unambiguous option. Every square of toilet paper is a refuse receptacle, from the moment the roll touches the roll-holder, not only when it's torn off and used as such. Option A denies squares this fundamental right to life as refuse receptacles, even before they've been torn off. How can anybody choose option A and have a clear conscience?

Option B is the only morally unambiguous option. Every square of toilet paper is a refuse receptacle, from the moment the roll touches the roll-holder, not only when it's torn off and used as such. Option A denies squares this fundamental right to life as refuse receptacles, even before they've been torn off. How can anybody choose option A and have a clear conscience?

Option A does allow the right as a refuse receptacle.

You guys can believe whatever you think is morally right in this debate, but do you have any evidence to backup your claims?

It seems that nobody here is asking himself the question if his decision can be scientifically proved.

I have tried option A on occasion but I do not like it, I like to be able to see where my bog roll end is before I go scrabbling after it when I have consumed healthy potions of vindaloo.

Option B is the only sane course, at least then you can simply grab at it without the very possible reality of knocking said bogroll clear across the floor on a cold dark night.

My roll sits on the counter and I have to pick it up before tearing it off. This is most reasonable as calories burned are always good.

Option B is the only choice! Whenever I see a roll in the service of the Devil (namely, Option A), I turn it around so that it may serve the forces of good! LET NO ONE STAND IN THE WAY OF RIGHTEOUSNESS!

True men choose none of the above, because sandpaper doesn't roll that way.

Real men use cacti.

Real men use cacti.

My Bathroom cactus started bleeding black stuff, currently a second cactus has started growing out the side of it

Real women use cacti.

But that's terribly gross and disturbing.

Edited by Kwinten