Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Joe-Seduction

Seduction ~vs~ Godz

sed-logo-1.jpg

I cam home from work and right when I logged into IRC I was spammed to get to W75 BH. So I geared and got there with a couple of minutes to spare.

Seduction Starting:

091105193732.png

Seduction Ending:

091105200113.png

In all honesty we outleveled them a bit and it was evident from the first pile that they would have an uphill battle so they quickly dropped their pile and tried the center tactic but the difference and skill of Seduction was too great and the battle ended with two of Sed's fighters being low or out of food but no fallen.

Thanks for the fight Godz and next time we can consider a +/- to make it a bit more interesting.

Yet another Cwa fight, but still your getting out there so props for that much. I'd like to see you challenge a larger clan then you who can possibly pull the same levels. I think, as has always been your case, you out-level and out-skill most people around you. Your only evident weakness is in your numbers.

still had fun regardless

we do pvp, just not many people like to play with us in pvp because our performance mirrors what we can do in cwa, i'm more than positive we're the only clan around our size with our levels and skill, so finding fights is hard =[

join sed

Easy win Sed, you must have outleveled them a ton. :wizard:

Keep up the activity, with a few more members you could make an impact in the clan world.