Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pker Nick Pk

Clan Legacy Vs 'the'

legacywar.png

This was Legacy's first war. We were looking for wars before we even opened. People were excited, but also knew that The` would have a lot of high levels, and it wouldn't be an easy fight. The` was really clean, and there wasn't any flaming (besides that of Legacy targeting Jimmy for getting ko'ed at bandos..). We were down 2 people at the start of the fight, and things looked like we were in for a hard challenge as we were outnumbered.

Rules were:

+2/-2

Pvp

Melee/binds/ range

Tree to Tree ( but you could probably guess that since most fights are there lol )

The` Starting: 24 people

091107161127.png

( also viva la bwuk came late)

Legacy Starting: 22 people

gkpic053.jpg

Then the battle started, we did pretty good off the bat, and managed to get the job done where we needed to make up for the number difference and end up winning.

Some Kill pics:

09-11-07170351.png

brennerkill.jpg

The` Ending:

081020093500-large.jpg

Legacy Ending:

gkpic057.jpg

Thanks again for the fight The` glad it was clean and there wasnt any flaming.

Quoted from Pkpete off of our forums.

So this is Pete's new clan lol, I knew it was going to open this weekend but I didn't expect you guys to post a win so soon. Congratulations! -.-

Impressive Legacy. So who are your leaders? What's your story..etc. I'm just curious because I just saw a few randoms in your pile that I know.

Leaders and basis of the hierarchy is infact around the old Salmoneus being this one. I'm trying to get people on here etc. Christopher

Michael Join us -.- <3

Leaders and basis of the hierarchy is infact around the old Salmoneus being this one. I'm trying to get people on here etc. Christopher

Michael Join us -.- <3

I'm actually tempted to join, but I'm "semi-retired" from RuneScape and I don't know if I have time to be in a clan at the moment.

I'll have to think about it for a couple days.