Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pker Nick Pk

Clan Legacy Vs Insanity

legacywar.png

After opening up yesterday, Legacy began it's own legacy with a win over The` clan. Today we had our first pk run in vs Insanity, and we all were excited and a little nervous. We knew that first impressions leave a mark, and we knew that a lot of people would judge us by how we did at this fight. We started getting up to bounty hunter, where we began to gather. We had a 100% sign up for this.

Legacy Starting: 96 opts by the time we got fighting

091108191046.png

Insanity starting: 87 opts

091108191802.png

Well the fight started pretty well for us, everyone was doing what they had to do, and I think that it's a sign that we're already working together great as a clan lol.

091108184743.png

killpic1.jpg

091108184845.png

091108195308.png

2mww6iu.png

gkpic060.jpg

After 31 minutes the fight came to an end, and we took ending options at members gate.

Legacy Ending: ( 35 in vent) 102 opts

endingoptsLvI.jpg

Insanity Ending: ( Called it off 29 in vent) 51 opts

straight_jacket.jpg

Pete has to recover his sals acc and post these :x

Edited by - Nick -

Just for old time sakes...Your clan will fail for the simple reason that Albelso is in it. This is my attempt to make people mad at me once again and to start long deep conversations in which we can actually discuss things. Even if it is how Justin(Alb) is a bad influence to the clan world[Which is my biased opinion, and he probably is not].

Just for old time sakes...Your clan will fail for the simple reason that Albelso is in it. This is my attempt to make people mad at me once again and to start long deep conversations in which we can actually discuss things. Even if it is how Justin(Alb) is a bad influence to the clan world[Which is my biased opinion, and he probably is not].

Lol -.-