Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mista Hardrune

Yo I Got Something To Say!

KOS is short for kick on sight. Because Sal cannot allocate the time to routinely update his account's ignore list to adjust those who are banned, the CC mods have setup this list of people who are to be kicked as soon as they're noticed in the chat. It's a way to encorce CC bans but it's not perfect.

KOS is short for kick on sight. Because Sal cannot allocate the time to routinely update his account's ignore list to adjust those who are banned, the CC mods have setup this list of people who are to be kicked as soon as they're noticed in the chat. It's a way to encorce CC bans but it's not perfect.

KOS is depressing....

I have never returned to Sals since my KOS....

I miss you guys though.

I will appeal soon I promise.

You should've appealed as soon as you got the KOS as your profile say's you were banned unjustly.

In order to avoid a KOS couldn't one just change their name?

Yes but someone would realize it and he would get kicked on that name and then he would be banned longer for violating his ban.

You should've appealed as soon as you got the KOS as your profile say's you were banned unjustly.

He says it's unjust. Everyone else says it isn't. -.-

Ontopic though: I'd have to agree with you, except for the fact that you love immaturity. :)

except for the fact that you love immaturity. -.-

shrug

Some immaturity from time to time is more than welcome (within reason). Can you imagine a world of mature, well-behaved people? BOOOOOOOOOO-RING.

I think I love Dani more than Sals
Shoutouts to mah homie!

Well Sal's rules are actually a bit more strict than most other RuneScape forums but I guess that's what makes Sal's the best. -.-

Actually this is pretty relaxed. Let's throw yelo onto another Runescape forum and see how long he lasts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lets just throw Yelo onto another forum :)

Well Sal's rules are actually a bit more strict than most other RuneScape forums but I guess that's what makes Sal's the best. -.-

Actually this is pretty relaxed. Let's throw yelo onto another Runescape forum and see how long he lasts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lets just throw Yelo onto another forum :)

If by "another forum" you mean a less-than-clothed yours truly, then where do I sign up?

Y'know, I think I love Dani more than Sals -.-. Which indirectly says that I love Sals.

Eh.

Half the reason I started being active again was Dani :)

Sals is the best runescape help site EVER!!!!! My friend reckomended it to me after i got lost on a quest. I would just like to say you have saved me sal my entire style of playing has changed (for the better) on runescape thanks to you. :) :) -.-

Cheers

lachy