Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beastboy370

Seduction Vs Akeldama

sed-logo-1.jpg

vs

akel-1896169.png

Ok so, sometime while I was asleep L8856 set up a matched opts with C0rey of Akeldama. So we did the usual business and got ready, Come time for the war we had a shizzle pull and were a little sadface and I even cried a little bit.

Sed Starting:

091112200433.png

Akel Starting:

b370181016.jpg

So we started the war like usual and we jumped on the 109 and they jumped on Laci. Laci lagged out dced/got koed Idk what really happened but she was breaking up pretty bad in audio. So Akel had a full 1 man lead for the majority of the war. After the 109 dropped we maintained a stable pile and started making a comeback and almost koed C0rey with a anti snipe and then soon began totake back the war. We ran out of binds with 3-4 people left so we just did middle tactic as Akel would call it, and Won with 2 left. Props to Sky and Jon for stickin it out and bringing it home for us in the end.

Gj Akel, was to close, lookin forward to the next one -.-

#Seduction for wars :)

Impressive as always Seduction. I wish you could work your mojo and gain about a good 15-20 more members though.

Impressive as always Seduction. I wish you could work your mojo and gain about a good 15-20 more members though.

Yea, it would be fun and we could do a bit more, but the more people we seem to have on the ML the more people seem to skip events or attempt to get lives so it works both ways.

I actually feel bad about your pull of straight 120's. -.-

Goodjob Seduction

It was an 8 v 9 after maybe 30 seconds of warring, so it was a bit harder then usual, especially with all styles.

the amount of members in our clan doesn't effect the amount of fun we have tbh =]

seduction's better than ever in my eyes

fun war, gf akel it's been a while since a war got my heart pumping that fast =]