Beastboy370

Seduction Vs Akeldama

sed-logo-1.jpg

vs

akel-1896169.png

Speech: http://fileuploader.org/files/5/mg0t77ymqtq9si/Speech.wav

Worth the Dl/Open In my opinion.

Rules:

«12:09:08» {Beastboy370} Monday November 16 8:30PM EST start. 1h CWRI All styles No corrupt Rings Allowed Higher pull attacks

«12:09:11» {Beastboy370} Anythign else? Confirm

«12:09:28» {C0REY} yea

Basically after having a long outstanding BEEF with Akeldama we've been asking for a PKRI for a long time knowing we can take Akel. First they accepted about 3 matched opts with us and if you've kept track We're 3-0 till now.

Seduction Starting:

091116184316.jpg

Akeldama Starting: 11 - No pic.

We started off by piling Ohi der and I'm not sure what Akel did they kinda paniced and didn't pile anyone that I know of, So we kept picking them off 1 by 1 and Slowly brought them down to nothing. Eventually they got "Bored" and called it off and all left CC.

Random Pictures:

091116182851.jpg

091116204054.png

091116184919.jpg

sedakel.jpg

091116204412.png

091116205138.png

091116205108.png

More pics will be added later for those we care ^.^

#Seduction for wars -.-

sedvsakel.png

Ending.

Edited by Beastboy370

That is a very impressive pool Seduction. If your going to pull 19 members, then why not attempt to fight a much better clan then Akeldama?

That is a very impressive pool Seduction. If your going to pull 19 members, then why not attempt to fight a much better clan then Akeldama?

Simply enough, Akel doesn't know when to stop running their mouths. It's Beef and it's worse then the TS Beef, because Akel can't even defend themselves TS at least put up a fight and settled it rather quickly. This could go on for a while.

Gratz on your win, Never been a fan of cwa run ins though :\ try pvp imo its much more fun.

Yea, I'll agree to that, but there's also alot more idiots who like to crash wars.