Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Neo Avatars

Adventurer's Log

You’ll find that clicking on a player’s forum avatar image will take you to that player’s Adventurer’s Log – a new website feature where you can check all sorts of interesting facts about your character. From current quest progress to recent personal events, you’ll be able to get the latest news on your and other players’ accounts. If you’ve visited Iconis’s Photo Booth, there’ll even be a couple of pictures of your character.

As you play we’ll be generating interesting news about your character’s experiences: high-level NPCs killed, expensive monster drops, and even player kills made on PvP Worlds will be logged. You can also look at other players’ logs (if they’re public) and compare characters. We feel we’ve covered a broad selection of newsworthy events, but would love to hear your ideas for what else you might like to see.

Be advised that every player’s Adventurer’s Log is publicly viewable by default, but you can set your profile to be available to ‘Friends only’, or make it ‘Private’ so only you can see it. Regardless of your Log’s privacy setting, your ‘Time Played’ information will only be visible by you. The Adventurer’s Log can also be accessed via the website’s Community menu, or by clicking here.

We also like to point out that it’s possible for members to directly link to the images of their avatar as taken in the Photo Booth. These are the images displayed both on the forums and in the Adventurer's Log. The process for doing so is quite straightforward, and is explained here.

Mod Dylan
RuneScape Content Developer

Does anyone know when this is gonna be f2p?

EDIT: second post -.-

Edited by Extreme Steak

Possibly soon, a year later, or never. We don't know.

I have to say that i'm glad that the 'time played' is only visible to yourself. Otherwise that could get pretty embarrasing! -.-

Does anyone know when this is gonna be f2p?

EDIT: second post -.-

Is it going to be for free play? I haven't heard anything about that, can someone help me here?

It'd be cool if you could follow people people like twitter :) "Zezima has gotten 99 summoning"

Edited by The Who?

Is it going to be for free play? I haven't heard anything about that, can someone help me here?

It hasn't been said that it will be, but several JMod comments and positioning of things in-game indicate that it may be in the future.

It'd be cool if you could follow people people like twitter -.- "Zezima has gotten 99 summoning"

There are RSS feeds that you can subscribe to if that's what you're looking for.

I wish they would put a code on this so that on forums you could use them as signatures or something. Still pretty neat though. The chat head and body shot seem to be done in SD style.

The little dialogues it gives for quest completion are amusing. -.-

I wish they would put a code on this so that on forums you could use them as signatures or something.

I know...

Does anyone know the site admin's MSN please?? I need to get in touch with him it's very urgent

I wish they would put a code on this so that on forums you could use them as signatures or something. Still pretty neat though. The chat head and body shot seem to be done in SD style.

The little dialogues it gives for quest completion are amusing. -.-

I'm sure someone will figure out how to get the information, the same way fansites grabbed hiscore data before jagex released some code to make it easier.

Does anyone know the site admin's MSN please?? I need to get in touch with him it's very urgent

Send him a PM. Even though you may be urgent, the chances of someone giving you his MSN are very slim (unless hes put it on his profile) due to the fact you only have one-two posts and that you could possibly be trying to send him something "bad" (which Im not saying you are).

~Darth -.-

its really annoying me that everything thats new is for mems......

does anyone know if they will make a new minigame or a new skill or anything new for f2p people..... -.- :)

There will be a new skill, which will be available to F2P players too, just like other skills are now (some part of the skill to F2P, everything else to P2P).

I love the Adventurer's log, although I lost my members' :). It's very useful, you can see how much hours you've played for and your last activity. But I must say, I've played very little for 3 years. :P