Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BachNasty

Dexter

OMG I LOVE DEXTER.

I haven't seen the most recent episode, but this is a pretty great season. -.-

Wait, at the start of the season weren't you both all saying "This is shizzle, fudge Rita."?

It gets better, then? -.-

It is actually amazing. Not just in concept, but in execution. Which (forgive me for saying) isn't true of a lot of American shows nowadays.

I've only seen the first season, so I need to catch up.

Still I'm surprised to find a TV show I like more than a few eps. Easily the best thing I've since in the last few years to come outta America (apart from the oblivious shows -.-).

I've seen seasons 1 and 2. I have season 3 on my computer, but haven't been able to find time to watch lately.

Just watched the most recent episode.

HOLY SHIZZLE

omgtrinityiscrazyheslikesoniamdisappointandbrokehisfingeriwaslikeomgwtf

andthendexterislikeishouldhavekilleduwhenihadchancethenreporteristriniysdaughtero

mgthisissoawesome

Edited by Adam?

omgtrinityiscrazyheslikesoniamdisappointandbrokehisfingeriwaslikeomgwtf

andthendexterislikeishouldhavekilleduwhenihadchancethenreporteristriniysdaughter

o

mgthisissoawesome

That's what I'm sayin'.

I didn't even know they still showed that, better yet, made new episodes. It's great show though. Watched it a lot when I was younger.

Another good episode.

Jeez Trinity (even though that name is wrong now) is weird. He abducts 10 year-old boys and buries them alive in cement to preserve their innocence?

3rd season was kind of boring. 4th season is AWESOME.

From what I've heard, this was a great episode.

Damnnnn I have season 3 on my computer and really need to catch up.

OMGOGMOGMOMGM

That was a scene that was season-coming: Trinity finding out that "Kyle" is actually "Dexter". Man, that was a powerful moment...but I can't believe Dexter would take such obvious bait. Of course Trinity wouldn't give his location away to Dexter so easily. Going to the carnival whatever was probably Dexter's biggest mistake of the season. Having this all wrap up in a single episode seems crazy, and judging by the preview, some real shizzle is gonna go down.

OMGOGMOGMOMGM

That was a scene that was season-coming: Trinity finding out that "Kyle" is actually "Dexter". Man, that was a powerful moment...but I can't believe Dexter would take such obvious bait. Of course Trinity wouldn't give his location away to Dexter so easily. Going to the carnival whatever was probably Dexter's biggest mistake of the season. Having this all wrap up in a single episode seems crazy, and judging by the preview, some real shizzle is gonna go down.

Dude ya.

You would think Dexter wouldn't be so stupid as to walk right up to him so he can see his name. I was shizzleting my pants. When I saw the name of the title, I guessed right away that it was going to be said by Arther. This episode is going to be intense.

OMGOGMOGMOMGM

Dude ya.

You would think Dexter wouldn't be so stupid as to walk right up to him so he can see his name. I was shizzleting my pants. When I saw the name of the title, I guessed right away that it was going to be said by Arther. This episode is going to be intense.

I WANT IT TO BE fudgeING SUNDAY

Lol did anyone else think this thread was about Dexter's Laboratory at first? -.-

I am absolutely addicted to this show. I just started watching it over a week ago and I'm almost finished with season 3. This and Breaking Bad are definitely my favorite dramas on TV right now.