Sign in to follow this  
Pker Nick Pk

Legacy Vs Vanquished

legacyv.png

Legacy versus Vanquished

Rules

ScreenShot003-12.png

Summary

Knowing it was a holiday weekend and predicting a low pull we went looking for a PKRI, we achieved a week prep fight with Vanquished. The actual fight started 20 minutes late, starting with as we predicted a low starting we were ready for a well fought fight, vanquished started with a few less than us,despite knowing this we pumped for a hard fight. Starting off well, with Justintime out tanking 5? people from then on we continued] our momentum. From the start we Piled all binders we saw making it easy for all members to tank, after 10 or so minutes we sent out 4 snipers to assist this and cripple there pile and they achieved just that, so props to them. We carried our momentum throughout the fight with strong binds and a good range unit ending with 105 opts, props to Vanquished for staying throughout the fight. Once again good job Legacy a strong performance props to the binders, range unit and some great tanks, keep it up.

Starting Opts

091129161911.png

091129161914.png

Ending Opts

091129172330.png

Video: http://www.wegame.com/watch/legacy-vs-vanq...d-1hr-cap-pkri/

Was fun, and clean.

Edited by Pker Nick Pk

Never heard of them....but isn't that the clan with that Turkey guy leading? If so you must be proud beating them.

Never heard of them....but isn't that the clan with that Turkey guy leading? If so you must be proud beating them.

You harp on about getting this place active again yet you think its funny to bait Legacy (A clan which could probably pull back a few old faces back to these boards). Personally I hope Legacy stop posting here just because your a prat.

You harp on about getting this place active again yet you think its funny to bait Legacy (A clan which could probably pull back a few old faces back to these boards). Personally I hope Legacy stop posting here just because your a prat.

Seems they did, and I'm glad they did. Personally...I could careless if you or anyone you know likes me. If you haven't noticed yet...I do what I want. If you don't like it then you can leave as well. An now I await your well thought out reply.

while you're waiting, just wanted to say good fight guys

two new-er clans that both show promise, hope you guys go far

Congratulations guys, not surprised we won. -.-

Grow up Chris I used to respect you but you seem like a self centred egotistical ass to me now. You can say you don't care what other people think of you as much as you want but if that's true why does someone that doesn't even play RuneScape anymore and is not involved with any clan still spend time here baiting other people? Surely your life can't be that boring? I always thought that you had some personal problems with Eclipse members or that you disliked them as a clan because of some old beef but now I see you were just bored, now that Eclipse is gone Legacy is your new target, but theres something I don't get... why do it? Your just hurting this CD even more. Personally I don't care you can keep doing this if you want, I've dealt with trolls worse than you before and I'm still here, but your making other members leave.

Not saying you have to like us, but in a time like this when some of us are trying to revive this CD the crap your trying to start with Legacy isn't helping one bit.