Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Neo Avatars

Congratulations Two...

Guest Noobyhead99

Congrats to those two!

OMG Neo Avatars your a contributor to everything pretty much!

If this wasn't Sal's Realm of RuneSape it would be Neo's Realm of RuneScape!

though I have no idea who Morte is -.-

I don't know who either is. :) But congrats anyway.

though I have no idea who Morte is -.-

I don't know who either is. :) But congrats anyway.

He is Death. :)

Congratulations you two, you will truly make a great addition. You sure do deserve this.

First of all, I would wish to thank our staff for this great privilege given to me. I humbly take this position knowing that they have given this decision alot of thought. I will do my best to act in the needed manner required to exercise my new office. I pray u bear with me in my mistakes and help me to better myself if needed.

It's not like you won a Nobel Prize -.-.

Edited by Rush

First of all, I would wish to thank our staff for this great privilege given to me. I humbly take this position knowing that they have given this decision alot of thought. I will do my best to act in the needed manner required to exercise my new office. I pray u bear with me in my mistakes and help me to better myself if needed.

It's not like you won a Nobel Prize :).

Tsk, tsk tsk. -.- How do you expect to win it with an attitude like that buddy? :) It's basically like 95% behind-kissing and only 5% of actual work.

Tsk, tsk tsk. -.- How do you expect to win it with an attitude like that buddy? :) It's basically like 95% behind-kissing and only 5% of actual work.

Oh, you didn't know? When you get something, you're supposed to take it and RUN.

Oh, you didn't know? When you get something, you're supposed to take it and RUN.

Personally I'd use some sort of vehicle to speed up my escape rather than fleeing on foot. But you've got the basic principal well enough.

Personally I'd use some sort of vehicle to speed up my escape rather than fleeing on foot. But you've got the basic principal well enough.

With or without armament?

With or without armament?

riding_shotgun_3.jpg

Just to be safe you know. :P

If that's a Marine on board I'll take it.

Congratulations guys.

It's not like you won a Nobel Prize -.-.

It looks like someone is a tad jealous. :)

At odds with himself -Adam?

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

It's "The lady doth protest too much, methinks.". A common misquotation. FIX OR PAY U FOOL!!! -.-

Grats to both. -.-

Also, off-topic. HAI ARIANNA!!!

Congratulation to the too two of you.

Also, off-topic: Still playing Laurelin server?

Grats to both. :)

Also, off-topic. HAI ARIANNA!!!

I'd like to say hi to Dani Arianna as well. -.- :)

title change again with eman the only one as editor 0.0

Some things are best left as mysteries.