Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vahino

German With 2 Penis Loses Wife

What's sickening here:

The fact you found that story funny in the first place.

The story itself.

How he just can't be satisfied.

Poor guy, and i'm not too impressed with his wife if she moves out because of that. Its not like its permanent or he wanted two penises. How supportive of her.

Not cool man. I know the word penis is hilarious but laughing at something like this isnt.

His testicles are intact and will be connected to what is actually his third penis when doctors are happy the operation was a success.

Of course, that's not funny at all. Minimal sarcasm.

Y'know, I want to say that I'm mature enough not to have at least chuckled at the story, but... *Hangs head in shame*

I do feel a little sorry for him though, in regards to his wife.

It's his fault. He just couldn't be happy with the first penis they made him -.-

The penis worked so well that he was even able to father a child with his wife Bianca, 25, and their son Etienne was born last year.

But Gruber was still not happy and asked doctors to repeat the operation and build him a better organ, to which they agreed.

God forbid if the first one wasn't big enough. If the first penis worked why the hell couldn't he be happy. Picky love-child.

He has a penis surgically implanted on him, but he wanted a better one. Why is that reason enough to leave him? 2 peni wouldn't be permanent so it's not like he is a freak or anything like that looking for an extremely good time... The wife most probably wanted out from the relationship.

OnYx -.-

2 penises... hehehe.

2 penises... hehehe.

Yup, I think that's the phrase on the mind of most people; followed by saliva in the case of Elton John though. -.-

The fact you found that story funny in the first place.

The OP probably did not find the actual story funny, but instead, the fact that the guy has two penises.

2 penises... hehehe.

Hehe.

Erm. I guess it's sad that his wife left him. It's sorta stupid how someone would do that just because their husband has a double-penis. After all, he was going to get the first one removed... Dumb nice doggy!.

From his hospital bed he said: "I've got two penises but no wife, but I am hoping when I get rid of one of the penises I will get her back."

Whoever laughs at that is a disgusting human being.

At odds with himself -Adam?

From his hospital bed he said: "I've got two penises but no wife, but I am hoping when I get rid of one of the penises I will get her back."

At odds with himself -Adam?

Meh, we're all disgusting, some of us just enjoy denial...

I really don't have any pity for the man. They stated his first implanted penis was fine yet he wanted another one, which just makes him to me one of those "omg i want a big penis" people.

Though, his wife leaving is quite an extreme, just because the man has 2 penises doesn't mean he doesn't love you just as much.

I really don't have any pity for the man. They stated his first implanted penis was fine yet he wanted another one, which just makes him to me one of those "omg i want a big penis" people.

Though, his wife leaving is quite an extreme, just because the man has 2 penises doesn't mean he doesn't love you just as much.

No, there's more to love.

And in the good way.

Just to clear things up:

- Of course I feel bad for him because his wife left him

- The fact he actually wanted two penises is funny...

Kind regards, David

Imagine all the practical uses...

That actually is quite funny. Stop being pretentiously mature about it. He definitely asked her to do some stuff.

I'm sorry but there's a man over there who feels he has done something wrong just because he wanted a plastic surgery. He is probably hurt and lonely about his situation right now and I feel that is not something we should laugh at and anyone who does is a sick person with a low sense of humour.

That actually is quite funny. Stop being pretentiously mature about it. He definitely asked her to do some stuff.

Heh. MORE TO LOVE!

I'm sorry but there's a man over there who feels he has done something wrong just because he wanted a plastic surgery. He is probably hurt and lonely about his situation right now and I feel that is not something we should laugh at and anyone who does is a sick person with a low sense of humour.

Yup. I'm a dick. But at least I have fun being one. -.-

Edited by Topdog

No, their not.

The guy lost a body organ, and now has two of them for the meantime, and oddly loses his wife. I can see why many may think this is funny. I'll admit that imagining myself having two penises is slightly humorous. It's not like anyone died or anything, it's just that his wife left him.

It's a sad story for the guy but atleast he seems optimistic in getting his wife back.

Edited by Sobend

why poor guy?

how would your react if your girl friend had 4 boobs? i wouldn't like it at all too!

why did he do the second surgery?

Hey, at least he still has his manhood at the end of the day, i'd rather my wife leave then have nothing to say for myself as a man.

Edited by Jecht Shots