Sal's RuneScape Forum

Sal's Realm Christmas Party 2009

Neo Avatars

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite bit was when me and sal walked through the wildy to clan wars together!

Lol? I never saw him once this event =/

Great event, but I had to leave early cause I was so tired from this past week. haha, team Neo>the rest ftw.

Edited by SoNew27

First time I've been to Sal's Christmas party.

Was awesome!!!! Stayed up through the whole thing, took like 40 pics all together.

Best part was the houseparty part, and when we spilt into 2 groups and didn't find the main group again, made me lol

Great event -.-

----Kiraga----

Clan Wars kinda sucked. Whoever put 8 hours sucks. -.- House parties suck as well. Bad event for me.

Sal did eight hours.

Stupid idea then Sal did. :)

Also find it funny how people start hating on me becuase I got onto Sals friends list. Then again, people who are hating me do suck in my honest opinions though. :)

Clan Wars kinda sucked. Whoever put 8 hours sucks. -.- House parties suck as well. Bad event for me.

Sal did eight hours.

Stupid idea then Sal did. :)

In PM:

122d1.png

Clan wars

And there's me comforting Hilly's recent demise. :)

Edited by Synapsi

I unfortunately got bored very quickly and only lasted two hours at Clan Wars.

Fml too, I got mixed up and thought it was at 3 PM for me, but it turned out to be at 2 PM instead and ended up about 40 minutes late which made me miss Mudskipper Point and most of the Party Room portion of the party. -.-

I personally had much more fun last year and the year before that, but that's probably because I missed most the party and my very laggy computer kept me angry. :)

This was my first Sal's official forum party of any kind, and it was honestly a great day. :) Took many pictures, but posted those at Kemosabe's thread at Other Screenshots.

Sal even told me that he was ignoring me and stopped my heart. D:

But he didn't. -.-

The party was fun, but I only lasted 10 seconds in the first clan wars battle cause N3wb and a load of others piled me as soon as the barrier went down.

Did the last match finish before the 8 hours were up?

Edited by iWild

The party was fun, but I only lasted 10 seconds in the first clan wars battle cause N3wb and a load of others piled me as soon as the barrier went down.

Did the last match finish before the 8 hours were up?

It only went on for about 40 minutes. People got bored and left mostly.

The party was my first forum party on RS.... I just found about it at last minute while browsing the forums, and in matter of fact i signed up while the event was progressing.... i joined in the parade from lummy to party room then teled myself to Clan wars waited for others to arrive... then played clan wars... i even set up a 13 vs me war it was so funny. i lost obviously. Then I headed to both house parties. had a good time. and saw Sal two times, one at Clan wars and Merch Gwyar's house...

• 2 weeks later...