Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Liger

Now It's Personal.

Question

A certain troll with pmod status he shouldn't have has recently muted me, and there is nothing I can do about it. His name actually is a troll name, something like salsccsucks, and him muting me in the first place was an act of trolling. He is also on the kos list for the cc. The record hasn't shown up in the repeal abuse section yet and I don't know what to do. For the people who know whom I'm talking about, is there anything I can do to undo his abuse of mod status? Can I write to jagex? Will they do anything? Does anyone have any connections to the pmod community or can you help me out? I just bought another month of membership and I don't want to spend the first 2 days silient because of some troll.

Btw, I do understand what does and does not constitute a pmod mute. This does not. He specifically waited until someone said something that could be taken the wrong way with the purpose to mute someone. After he muted me, he bragged it and jumped the cc before he could get kicked. For those of you who think he was "just doing his job", his behavior and record speaks for itself.

I don't have pics, although I wish I did. The only references I have are witnesses.

Edited by Its a Liger

6 answers to this question

As far as I know, there's nothing you can do. A player mods mute is just 24 hours and should not go on record, so there is nothing to appeal. Jagex will probably look into it and see if it's unfair. Chances are he'll lose his mod powers soon.

Hang in there.

Its H1N1 and everyone hates him.

Idk what to do though.

Yeah I know it's H1N1. I was trying not to be too specific with the names -.-

As far as I know, there's nothing you can do. A player mods mute is just 24 hours and should not go on record, so there is nothing to appeal. Jagex will probably look into it and see if it's unfair. Chances are he'll lose his mod powers soon.

Hang in there.

I'm trying. It's not like im really letting this affect me. I'm just pissed this guy is still out there.

i have never heard of him bit if enough people complain jagex would probably see a pattern and monitor him or something but that sounds really bad ):

damon -.-

i have never heard of him bit if enough people complain jagex would probably see a pattern and monitor him or something but that sounds really bad ):

damon -.-

Go 2 the recent updates part of the runescapes forum if you want to see people complain :)

Reports/mutes from pmods get read really quickly, usually well within the 48 hours the mute lasts for. If the Jmod that reviews the mute thinks it was done in error they'll remove it.