Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RunescapinRunescaper

Wishing Everyone On Here A Merry Christmas..

I'm sure most of you don't know me, but I have been on Sals for a while now. I use to love this site and it still crosses my mind whenever I think of Runescape, but just from browsing you can see this site still has great people, community, and just an overall awesome atmosphere. Glad to see this site hasn't changed, and like I said I wish each and everyone of you and Merry Christmas and God Bless you and your family through out the holidays!

Sincerely,

RR

yey another oldie from 2005, :P :)

Yule Greetings! :P LoL!

It's nice to come back to Sal's once in awhile. :)

I havent been on here for ages.. until these past acouple of weeks..from what i can remember! my mind is like a sive at times. -.-

Are there any old runescapian's out there, :D from 2002 :) as i've been on runescape since then, and here from 2005,.. so when i saw your from that era i went wooohoo!.

I knew afew oldes from waaay back that came on here regularly, but i havent been on here for ages..so dont know who comes on here anymore.

anyway moving on, lol

I celebrated Yule on the 21st of december with my friends(well we're all like one big family really, when we get together :D :P

we had a great night at our local pub & all got fuzzy heads afterwards.. lol

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry christmas to all of you! You might have noticed i'm a bit less active on Sal's at the moment, due to other communities, friends and games. This will however not stop me from wishing you all a merry christmas, and a happy new year!