Sal's RuneScape Forum
Zimmy

Pics Of Yourself!

7bZcaWY.jpg

Me ft. KFC uniform

Also realised my last post here was post #6000 :o

wowowwwwowwo :heart: :heart: :heart::love::wub::love::heart: :heart: :love: :love: :heart:

@, Thanks for the pics of your sister.

Are guys not supposed to keep their body hair in order?

For the love of god can we stop quoting that picture

oh god mr fang what'd your face ever do to you to deserve that elevated chinstrap

and i agree with lilshu i am highly disturbed overall

quiff is out of control. yes thats an ironing board. and yes im in my mums room cos my room is a mess. and yes filter game strong

Y8hS3Jz.jpg

shave pls

quiff is out of control. yes thats an ironing board. and yes im in my mums room cos my room is a mess. and yes filter game strong

Y8hS3Jz.jpg

shave pls

no

i will not

Y8hS3Jz.jpg

shave pls

I'm with the sheeplover Kemosabe here..

Edited by reepicheep

Y8hS3Jz.jpg

shave pls

no

its part of the master plan

EDIT: i forgot about the stache h8 sals has

Edited by Conspicuous

Y8hS3Jz.jpg

shave pls

no

No, I don't think it's a Sal's only thing. Tbh you should only grow facial hair when you actually can grow a decent amount of facial hair and it looks good. I see a lot of people at my uni who grow facial hair just because they can, but they can't grow it very well and it looks bad.

Y8hS3Jz.jpg

shave pls

no

No, I don't think it's a Sal's only thing. Tbh you should only grow facial hair when you actually can grow a decent amount of facial hair and it looks good. I see a lot of people at my uni who grow facial hair just because they can, but they can't grow it very well and it looks bad.

i look like a child without any hair on my face. it's not a good look

Y8hS3Jz.jpg

shave pls

no

Honestly, IMO, you would look better without it. It doesn't make you look like an adult.

Y8hS3Jz.jpg

shave pls

no

Honestly, IMO, you would look better without it. It doesn't make you look like an adult.

DON'T LISTEN TO THEM TUBBY DO WHAT YOUR HEART SAYS

Edited by Sand Nagger

Y8hS3Jz.jpg

shave pls

no

not looking like an adult with facial hair > looking like a child

trust me my face looks really odd when clean shaven. When my study leave rolls around I'll shave and show u guys

edit: thank you for the advice nonetheless and thank you lebe for your support!!

Edited by Conspicuous

Y8hS3Jz.jpg

shave pls

no

I think staches are great, just not this particular shape on you :P I mean, don't get me wrong - if you like it you should run with it. But mostly things Kemo said.