Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
one23

What Is The Most Idiotic/noobish Thing You Have Ever Done?

Mine was the time I took my pokemon game back to the shop to get it replaced because my pokemon was poisened and the screen did that funny thing to tell you it has been poisened, I thought it was a fault in the game -.-

I've dealt marijuana and ecstasy.

Edited by Definition

I think it would be a breach of forum policy to describe.

Let's just say it involved New Years, two-fifths, underage women, and unreliable safety measures.

Mine was the time I took my pokemon game back to the shop to get it replaced because my pokemon was poisened and the screen did that funny thing to tell you it has been poisened, I thought it was a fault in the game -.-

I've dealt marijuana and ecstasy.

Hmm, I think Definition wins this round.

this one time i was goin into borders (bookstore) caus its my fav store so i went 2 open the door 2 go in and i saw someone behind me but they seemed 2 be very far so i thout "Should i hold door or r they 2 far?" i decided not 2 hold door and went in 2 borders but the door closed in teh persons face!!!! i felt so bad i cried inside borders -.- :)

Wait I can guess that you hired a hooker and picked her up in a goat and then turned the goat into a steak.

Most idiotic? Well I have many things I could say.

Without going into much detail. My cousin and I, home alone for like 2 days cause my parents were gone, lots of alcohol in cabinets, half a stick of dynamite in my basement, various trashy things I didn't want..

get a warning on sals

We should respect this man he lives dangerous.

The Nintendo fan phase of every gamer's life. You make Nintendo sound like the best and never play any other game system then Nintendo. Well I made an account on another forum that doesn't exist anymore and acted what an underage kid would sound like on a forum. Wow, looking back on some of those posts, I was a big noob to the internet.

Guest Emanick

Dangerous? Probably wandering off the trail in New Hampshire and almost blundering into a deer trap. I dunno if it was still active, but the red light was blinking...

The most idiotic avoidable thing I've ever done? I honestly can't think of anything much, but probably getting out of the car in a middle of the street during rush hour. If I'd had half a bit of sense, my life would have flashed before my eyes.

A deodorant bottle,lighter,a pile of trash almost 1 story high.

2 fire trucks,2 police jeeps,2 civil defense vehicles.

A floor filled with smoke making it look like heaven,a smell that lasted for a week.

Short and informative -.-

discovering a game called runescape

that thing fudgeing destroys lives

Trying to adjust my seat in the middle of the freeway. I had to swerve off the road to avoid getting into a crash.

I asked my teacher what "eff" means (I didn't say eff, I said the entire word, very loudly. I didn't know what it meant, since I was like six at the time and I heard if from some high-schoolers.

That's when I transferred

Guest sir triblood

setting fire 2 a foam matress and trying 2 put it out with a 500ml bottle of water in stead of a hose right next 2 me -.-

This is one of mine and it wasn't too bad lol.

I was rolling down a grassy hill and my dad had built a fire at the bottom and I rolled through it and stood up proud.....until i saw my sleeve on fire -.-

my first time w/ microwave popcorn

i put one of those bread twisties into the microwave, not knowing they were metal...

...and i saw firecrackers.

Lol, Smiley. In which game? -.-

I learned that just because you teach your brother to dive through a fire quickly doesn't mean he won't burn himself.

I put a potato in the microwave. I realized my mistake and opened the door just as it exploded.

A hammer. A Dead Cat. The trash can of McDonalds. All I have to say.

-.-

Edited by King Jogy