Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
destinihunt

Why Dont Some Offences Expire?

Question

28gxl7d.jpg

I have been banned on that account for almost 2 years now. When they had that update didnt they say that offences would expire in a year?

4 answers to this question

Did you macro on that account? I have the same thing on an old main except the offense is offensive language. sometimes if you macro they put a different offense and make it none expireable for some reason.

No i didnt bot on that account. This account is the first account i have ever had i made it in like 2005 and was f2p 90%. Then i got 2 months of members, after those expired i went to summer camp (sleep away) and when i came back 2 weeks later i was banned....

Edited by destinihunt

No i didnt bot on that account. This account is the first account i have ever had i made it in like 2005 and was f2p 90%. Then i got 2 months of members, after those expired i went to summer camp (sleep away) and when i came back 2 weeks later i was banned....

Do you think you could been hacked? That would explain alot.

Do you think you could been hacked? That would explain alot.

true...

especially if u have any enemies tht kno how to hack.