Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Krad

Anyone Talk To Gypsy Lately..?

She ages quickly.

Edited by Click This

She has looked like that for a while. This is because of the recent graphical changes to some NPCs. Years ago, an NPC would not look old unless they had white hair and big white beards. This is in my oppinion, an improvement.

She used to look young, now she looks almost like a witch!

Erm... looking old does not equal looking "like a witch"'; not in real life, and certainly not in Runescape. At least two of the witches in "Swept Away" are not only young, but good-looking.

Yeah, she looks different, but I think (as stated by Uther) it is an improvement.

Screenies - (stolen from Wiki):

Current Gypsy:

Gypsy_Aris

Previous Gypsy:

Gypsy_Aris.png

Edited by Blyaunte

Thanks - visual aids are a good thing. -.-

Looks like she used to be standard female head (same as what players are still stuck with) with grey hair, and now she has an individual look.

And IMO she doesn't "look like a witch"; she looks like an elderly woman with sharp features, wearing dramatic makeup. Hell, I have CLIENTS who look like that! :)

Looks like she used to be standard female head (same as what players are still stuck with) with grey hair, and now she has an individual look.

And IMO she doesn't "look like a witch"; she looks like an elderly woman with sharp features, wearing dramatic makeup. Hell, I have CLIENTS who look like that! :)

Some of your clients are evidently witches. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT accept apples from them!

Some of your clients are evidently witches. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT accept apples from them!

She's a witch?!?!? BURN HER!!! BUUUUUUUUURN HER!!!!!!

Heh. They're more likely to give us sweets... hmmm, uh oh, now I'm thinking of Hansel and Gretel. -.-

And they ALL have cats... some of them lots and lots of them.

She never looked young, even before rs HD. I recently noticed that she's sitting behind a card reading table now.

She used to look young, now she looks almost like a witch!

she finally stopped wearing makeup. get over it

That came with the update to several f2p quests. Including Draynor Manor quests, so Dr harlow looks funky now, and the blue moon in is full of locals. Check out Coutn Draynor, he now has his own cool cutscene when he flies out of the coffin and knowcks you onto the floor, and he turns to stone when dead (head rolls off too).

She's a witch?!?!? BURN HER!!! BUUUUUUUUURN HER!!!!!!

We have found a witch, may we burn her?

I swear if one of the witches around runescape doesn't have "She turned me into a newt" as examine info, they darn well better make one.

She used to look really old, white hair and such. then they changed her to that, and now she looks creepy. Like someone's grandmother who used to be an actor and won't give up trying to look it.