Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
-Ryan

Ryan's Adventures! 95/99 Runecrafting. 9/9 Hp

Holy... I love RuneCrafting, got 65, but WOW!

You earned yourself a Bump from me! :rolleyes:

Get 99 nnnaaaaaooo!!! :)

Edited by exaphy

Holy... I love RuneCrafting, got 65, but WOW!

You earned yourself a Bump from me! :rolleyes:

Get 99 nnnaaaaaooo!!! :)

Ha! Thanks a lot! I'm working on getting 99 nnnaaaaooo!!! - I don't know when I'll get it though hehe.

Thanks again!

Glad to see your log updated. Congrats on Lvl 93 Rc! Nice to see you using Zmi @ 9 Lp (must have friends attacking the monsters?!) Do you have enough Pure ess & Rings for 99?

Thanks for the first statement, Casper helped me out with that! Thanks again on the Congrats! How I use ZMI @ 9 LP is really weird actually.

inventoryr.png

The first item is, a regular Energy Restore Potion (4). I'm only 1 Agility, so I use 1 per trip, 40% used on the way to the alter, and 40% used on the way to the bank. I actually do use the short route.

The Second - Fourth Items are Rocktails, these heal me to 90 LP + 100 LP more, giving me a total of 190 LP, no matter what, since they heal 200 LP and what ever it doesn't heal, it goes over. If that makes sense.

Then there's Pure Essence. Pouches (Medium -> Giant) and Fire Runes. --- I have a FULL BANK. So I actually use the Deposit All Inventory Button. Which speeds up my banking a lot!

Now, I actually just use World 70 ZMI, since it's the official ZMI Runecrafting world, there's a lot of people that run ZMI here with the short route. So I occasionally die, but not often!

The only downside to me dieing is that I lose 75k EVERYTIME I die, due to me losing pouches. Hoping someone blesses my grave (So I can get pouches FIRST), if no one blesses my grave, I just run to get my fires. Teleport out to the Castle Wars with Duelling Ring and then Buy Pouches back hehe.

It's a very FUN PROCESS! It's not the same! It's exciting, and I'm also the first level 3 to EFFICIENTLY use it. As I'm also the first level 3 to EFFICIENTLY use the abyss, just not on this account. For more information, just contact me in the PM Box if necessary.

Also....

Woo! 94 Runecrafting! I actually just noticed, the title said 94/99, when it was 93/99! Sorry about that! It's accurate now though!!

94rc.png

Only 5 more levels left! Woo!

~Ryan

Edited by -Ryan

Smexxy achievement, a lvl 3 using zmi very unique really :)

Thanks! Plan on doing it all the way to 99! Woo!

How do you buy Pouches? :rolleyes:

And gratsies on yet another lvl!

Thanks for the Congratulations! -- I actually buy my pouches from the Runecrafting guild. It's 25k for a Large and 50k for a Giant, the medium pouch is 'free' because you 'lost it'.

When I die; I lose 75k every time. When I don't, and I repair, I only lose 21k. The medium is dropped in order to get the medium pouch 'repaired' to its fullest state.

Thanks again both of you guys!

~Ryan

How do you buy Pouches? :)

Thanks for the Congratulations! -- I actually buy my pouches from the Runecrafting guild. It's 25k for a Large and 50k for a Giant, the medium pouch is 'free' because you 'lost it'.

When I die; I lose 75k every time. When I don't, and I repair, I only lose 21k. The medium is dropped in order to get the medium pouch 'repaired' to its fullest state.

~Ryan

So I slaughtered millions of those yukky creatures in the abyss for nuffin?... (got small and med pouch there though). :rolleyes:

I'll be sure to check it when I'll start runecrafting. :)

How do you buy Pouches? :)

~Ryan

So I slaughtered millions of those yukky creatures in the abyss for nuffin?... (got small and med pouch there though). :rolleyes:

I'll be sure to check it when I'll start runecrafting. :)

Yeah! You can only get Medium, Large and Giant Pouches though. You can't get the small from the Runecrafting guild! (Which is why I don't use small)

Also! 95 Runecrafting tomorrow! Woo!

~Ryan

Impressive is all I can say; I can't stand runecrafting, yet people make dedicated accounts just to runecraft, blows my mind, actually. ZMI crafting on a level 3 - passes the impressive mark. Keep up with your goal. Hard work for an awesome cape.

Jared

Impressive is all I can say; I can't stand runecrafting, yet people make dedicated accounts just to runecraft, blows my mind, actually. ZMI crafting on a level 3 - passes the impressive mark. Keep up with your goal. Hard work for an awesome cape.

Jared

Thanks! I've actually been working really hard on this account and I'm not going to give up at all! In the mean time, some stuff has been happening that's been preventing me from playing in the real life, work especially.

Aside from that, 95 Runecrafting!

95rcw.png

Amazing, keep up the good work :rolleyes:

Impressive work Ryan, good luck with 99 [;

Rachel <33! I love you :] - Thanks a lot!

Congratulations on 95 Runecrafting Ryan!

Thanks man! Keeps me going; almost though about giving up - but I didn't!

Amazing, keep up the good work :rolleyes:

Thanks! I plan to keep it that way all the way until 99!

Ooooes, another runecrafter and he's doing an absolutely awesome job!

Congrats on 95 Runecrafting, don't you dare giving up! :rolleyes:

There's something I'd really like to know:

How much runecrafting exp per hour do you get at ZMI?

Edited by Matej

Ooooes, another runecrafter and he's doing an absolutely awesome job!

Congrats on 95 Runecrafting, don't you dare giving up! :rolleyes:

There's something I'd really like to know:

How much runecrafting exp per hour do you get at ZMI?

Hmm; that's a really good question; and to be honest, it just depends on the amount of people there at the time!

I ALWAYS get over 20k exp, and I sometimes get ~25-26k if there is a ton of people there!

Also; thanks! I'll try not to give up!

That's an very nice account to have (loving the 9 hp/ 95 rc @ 126 total). I would need a main though because I would get bored of just rc.

Gratsy on 95 Runecrafting ;)

How did you get a 9hp account? :)

Thanks :rolleyes:, In classic, you started out with 1,000 exp (which in classic, is level 10).

In Runescape 2 (the current game) - level 10 is, as you know, 1,154 experience, I didn't meet the experience for level 10, so I'm just level 9.

Congrats on 95 runecrafting Ryan

Goodluck on the big 99

Thanks man! I have absolutely NO IDEA when I'm getting it haha!

It'll be within 3 months though:)

That's an very nice account to have (loving the 9 hp/ 95 rc @ 126 total). I would need a main though because I would get bored of just rc.

Thanks! Unfortunately, Dungeoneering minigame ruined my 130 total/99 Runecraft goal...

And I actually do have a main hehe :)

Thanks again all of you guys for the support :)!

~Ryan

I saw you at ZMI, you died 2 times while I was there too :) Anyways gratz on the levels, it's very amazing

Haha! Dieing is what makes me not go insane, really... Sounds weird, but it's true. Thanks :)!

Good luck mate. In the screen shot of 95, though, you have 119 Constitution, but on the skills page you only have 9 :rolleyes: . What's that about?

Oh; when I eat a "Rocktail" it boosts my LP to 190/90 and overtime, it decreases down to 90/90. So it was just decreasing and everything.

~Ryan

Gratsy on 95 Runecrafting :)

How did you get a 9hp account? :)

Thanks :rolleyes:, In classic, you started out with 1,000 exp (which in classic, is level 10).

In Runescape 2 (the current game) - level 10 is, as you know, 1,154 experience, I didn't meet the experience for level 10, so I'm just level 9.

I got a question.

How are you 9 hp?

Btw, you have a great account, good luck on 99 RC!!!

:)

By anychance, are you going to buy saving private ryan on blu-ray???