Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rene

Humans Are Flawed

Mean girls call Phoebe a nice gal, Phoebe pulls gun from purse, fires in air twice.

"What was that!? You are going to call me a a nice gal!? I'll show you who is a fudgeing a nice gal! If you don't fudgeing leave me alone I am going to fudgeing violate you with a series of Phallic shaped objects! Then we'll see who is the fudgeing a nice gal is!"

Fires gun into air once more for good measure as Mean girls run away.

... and when the mean girls pull THEIR guns, and the hail of bullets fly, and some innocent by-stander gets killed by gunfire, then what happens?

-.-

If karma's real, it will torture those girls' souls in the most horrifying ways, and they will be forced to live through it.

It's just a shame karma is not real.

Like I said, you have no idea what you're talking about. You can't just do that.

Give me one good reason why she can't stand up for herself.

.. and when the mean girls pull THEIR guns, and the hail of bullets fly, and some innocent by-stander gets killed by gunfire, then what happens?

The gun part wasn't exactly serious. I sort of just got carried away. Seriously, can't you tell by the "Violate you repeatably with phallic shaped objects" ? Guns would be too extreme for something as minor as a little verbal abuse.

You seriously are a right vienerschnitzle.

You refuse to be argued with, just stating the same fact over and over, correcting each statement you make but in turn just making it wrong.

You can't debate for shizzle, I mean this isn't even a debate and you've turned it into one.

And yeah, she could bring a gun to school, couldn't she! Even right leaning parties don't let kids take guns to school - America itself is a right wing country, not a left wing country, but you still don't take guns to school LEGALLY.

If all you are going to do is spew your shizzle, go to another forum or write articles on Conservapedia and live a nice life being fed by Fox News.

I see you suffer from aspergers syndrome.

Edited by Demutig_wind

There was probably something else going on in her life.

Reguardless, it is sad that she killed herself.

~John

Like I said, you have no idea what you're talking about. You can't just do that.

Give me one good reason why she can't stand up for herself.

Because you just can't do that to that kind of abuse. I've been put through similar. You do one thing, it's three times as bad the next day. Even just short, cruel comments as you pass by can actually hit you hard, especially when it goes on and on, putting you into depression.

Because you just can't do that to that kind of abuse. I've been put through similar. You do one thing, it's three times as bad the next day. Even just short, cruel comments as you pass by can actually hit you hard, especially when it goes on and on, putting you into depression.

If at first it doesn't succeed, hit them harder. big hard cover books work. Just make them fear you.

If at first it doesn't succeed, hit them harder. big hard cover books work. Just make them fear you.

Which is why I said you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm talking from personal experience. For example, 95% of the people my age at school wouldn't beat me in a fair fight. But that doesn't do anything at this kind of abuse.

i would honestly like to see you try that at my old High School.

You seriously are a right vienerschnitzle.

You refuse to be argued with, just stating the same fact over and over, correcting each statement you make but in turn just making it wrong.

You can't debate for shizzle, I mean this isn't even a debate and you've turned it into one.

And yeah, she could bring a gun to school, couldn't she! Even right leaning parties don't let kids take guns to school - America itself is a right wing country, not a left wing country, but you still don't take guns to school LEGALLY.

If all you are going to do is spew your shizzle, go to another forum or write articles on Conservapedia and live a nice life being fed by Fox News.

I see you suffer from aspergers syndrome.

Who are you to say that?

You are not my psychiatrist.

Which is why I said you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm talking from personal experience. For example, 95% of the people my age at school wouldn't beat me in a fair fight. But that doesn't do anything at this kind of abuse.

Yeah, right. Just the act of standing up for yourself builds self-esteem.

Who are you to say that?

You are not my psychiatrist.

You can't see when a statement stops being serious and you can't read between the lines. In fact this sentence is just more prof you don't understand what is being said.

This is classified as Murder. Murder in the 3rd degree. If I am correct, that can be up to 25 years in prison. So, they should have a trial (as a minor), and be sentenced accordingly. Simple as that. It could also be classified as involuntary manslaughter, which I believe can also get up to 25 years (if I am correct, I may not be).

Seriously, they harassed her, and she killed herself. They even bragged about it. This could even qualify as second degree murder, if the prosecution can get enough evidence that they 'bragged' about her death.

Good to know how civilized us humans are...

~Vincent

This is classified as Murder. Murder in the 3rd degree. If I am correct, that can be up to 25 years in prison. So, they should have a trial (as a minor), and be sentenced accordingly. Simple as that. It could also be classified as involuntary manslaughter, which I believe can also get up to 25 years (if I am correct, I may not be).

Seriously, they harassed her, and she killed herself. They even bragged about it. This could even qualify as second degree murder, if the prosecution can get enough evidence that they 'bragged' about her death.

The only thing they did was make fun of her, so no, there is no way to charge them even with manslaughter. They're huge goosedowns, but not murderers.

The only thing they did was make fun of her, so no, there is no way to charge them even with manslaughter. They're huge goosedowns, but not murderers.

The prosecution could easily argue that their actions lead to her death, classifying it as manslaughter. If they get a few witnesses from the school, they could easily get 2nd degree Manslaughter.

~Vincent

Yeah, right. Just the act of standing up for yourself builds self-esteem.

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm talking from personal experience, you're just assuming that punching someone because they said a cruel comment is going to work.

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm talking from personal experience, you're just assuming that punching someone because they said a cruel comment is going to work.

Works for me.

You can't blame this on lack of empathy, quite the opposite, if she had been more apathic, it wouldn't have effected her so much. Also this self-esteem doctrine has made people soft and unble to take insult.

Edited by Doom_

I really wasn't talking about her...I was talking about other students around her and the bullies. As far as I know, no one stepped in to help her.

You can't blame this on lack of empathy, quite the opposite, if she had been more apathic, it wouldn't have effected her so much. Also this self-esteem doctrine has made people soft and unble to take insult.

Ok, someone says a comment that you find insulting. You hit them, you end up talking to the principal/headmaster/dean/whatever. You get warned, they do it again, you get suspended. You eventually get expelled from school. Sometime in the near future you'll end up in jail.

It's very obvious that you're not really very educated on this entire topic of debate. I know for a fact that your methods don't work because I have personal experience in this type of matter.

Edited by Kemosabe

Ok, someone says a comment that you find insulting. You hit them, you end up talking to the principal/headmaster/dean/whatever. You get warned, they do it again, you get suspended. You eventually get expelled from school. Sometime in the near future you'll end up in jail.

The term is, "Take it outside."

Off the school grounds the principle can't do anything.

I really wasn't talking about her...I was talking about other students around her and the bullies. As far as I know, no one stepped in to help her.

She wouldn't have needed help with some apathy.

Actually you'd be mistaken there. I've been suspended numerous times for fighting off school property. But let's just say it's not so where you are.

Ever heard of being charged with assault? Not to many judges are going to feel sorry for you if you beat the crap out of somebody because they called you names. Sorry it's just not happening.

I do agree that people nowadays should be more direct (In general) but your idea of punching them in the face for calling her names doesn't really work. I'm speaking from personal experience becaause I unfortunately did follow your advice all throughout highschool.

Actually you'd be mistaken there. I've been suspended numerous times for fighting off school property. But let's just say it's not so where you are.

Ever heard of being charged with assault? Not to many judges are going to feel sorry for you if you beat the crap out of somebody because they called you names. Sorry it's just not happening.

I do agree that people nowadays should be more direct (In general) but your idea of punching them in the face for calling her names doesn't really work. I'm speaking from personal experience becaause I unfortunately did follow your advice all throughout highschool.

However a person stands up for themselves, it needs to be done. Anything is better then just letting them insult you are having someone else deal with their problems. Insult back whatever.

I guess here we have just another problem with the law, its illegal to stand for oneself apparently.

Here is a case where its better to just screw the law. If they are going to mouth off like that, the person they are mouthing off to should have the right to slug them.

It would be best if a person could just ignore them, but here we have a problem with the self-esteem doctrine given by schools. A person's confidence should be built on accomplishment not the praise of others like the self-esteem being taught in school does. However since the confidence of children is based on the praise of others there is little they can do outside of fighting, crying or dieing.

And of those three the first is certainly the best. Even if the fight is only once, the sight of their black eye should be accomplishment enough.

Edited by Demutig_wind

However a person stands up for themselves, it needs to be done. Anything is better then just letting them insult you are having someone elsze deal with their problems.

I guess here we have just another problem with the law, its illegal to stand for oneself apparently.

Both illegal and not socially acceptable. I don't like it anymore then you do but it's not changing so better to learn to adapt.

As i cop once told me "Your supposed to let the person kill you then call us".

As sad as it is.. It's how the world is nowadays.

She wouldn't have needed help with some apathy.

I must be not be using the word "apathy" right. I meant that other students didn't care to help her at all. It wasn't fear that prevented them from helping her, it was just because they didn't feel like it. Thats what I think anyway.

There are multiple ways to fight against people trying to lower your self esteem. I think the easiest one to do is realize the truth. Most of the name calling and insults are usually false, so getting worked up over some lies is just damaging yourself.

To me fighting is best reserved for fighting for your or someone elses life. To me earning some cool points by winning a fight at school isn't worth it. All it did was take me out of a hole and put my opponent in it. If being in such a low self esteem state stinks so bad, putting someone else in it is not something I want to do.