Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JacobyLong

Longest Last Logged In Ever?

25hifr4.jpg

Yeah, that's 8 years ago. Account name is Wicked Kill, which I thought was bad ass. Was scammed from me when I got keylogged by some website that required me to put in my username and password and I remembered it, and successfully recovered it... Haha, what a gullible 12 year old I was -.-

Anyone seen one longer?

1667l.png

Four and a half years.

EDIT: lolnull

Edited by Poke

I think you win. -.- Do you have any rares or 9hp?

1zvbsrd.jpg

As

25hifr4.jpg

Yeah, that's 8 years ago. Account name is Wicked Kill, which I thought was bad ass. Was scammed from me when I got keylogged by some website that required me to put in my username and password and I remembered it, and successfully recovered it... Haha, what a gullible 12 year old I was :)

Anyone seen one longer?

why does the ip say 0.0.0.0? -.-

I got around 250 days. =)

25hifr4.jpg

Yeah, that's 8 years ago. Account name is Wicked Kill, which I thought was bad ass. Was scammed from me when I got keylogged by some website that required me to put in my username and password and I remembered it, and successfully recovered it... Haha, what a gullible 12 year old I was :)

Anyone seen one longer?

why does the ip say 0.0.0.0? -.-

Probably an IP mask to prevent from security breaching.

I think you win. :) Do you have any rares or 9hp?

No rares, and the account is like 23 25 23 or something. Was a pker when wilderness first opened up, at like 20 25 2 or something, and whoever stole it got the defense. So it's obviously not 9hp but, I do also have a 9hper :)

And the IP is 0.0.0.0 probably because their IP database was either destroyed or was nonexistent since I last logged into it. Only thing I can think of -.-

I think one of my oldest accounts had like 600 and something days..

I had an account that hasn't been logged in for at least two years.

Unfortunately, I forgot the password. Easy to see why it hasn't been logged in...

old free account i forgot i had till just now:

LOL.jpg

i doubt i've got anything else with more days, and i also doubt i will remember to check on this a few years from now.

A few weeks ago I was trying my old usernames, and came up with Skelex30 (a really crap mining pure) that was 766 days old, and Foot753 (my first account ever) with about 600.

That 2905 days is iiiinsssaaanne, longest I'd seen before that was 2200 on zyb. Can't believe you've got no rares...that's just under 8 years old, the 2002 christmas event would just have happened.

Wow, that's a long time. -.-

Nah, longest I haven't logged in on side accounts is like three months.

Might wanna block your ip:P

Wow... I just got back on this account after who knows how long? I forgot the password 2 days after I created it. Just remembered it now!

My first account, the name is Arogon Jr -.-

Edited by Doom_

wow u guys r all lucky. the account i made 3-4 years ago ive been using since...

also, why dont they delete any accounts? why not the lvl 3s?

A few weeks ago I was trying my old usernames, and came up with Skelex30 (a really crap mining pure) that was 766 days old, and Foot753 (my first account ever) with about 600.

That 2905 days is iiiinsssaaanne, longest I'd seen before that was 2200 on zyb. Can't believe you've got no rares...that's just under 8 years old, the 2002 christmas event would just have happened.

Haha well, I I focused all my rare-collecting on my main, who is pretty much the same level as he was back then haha. My main does have bunny ears and scythe, and my pure also has ears. It's fun to wear them around, as it's pretty much a veteran status -.-

Man though, I remember when masks came out. They were 35k each, and I had about 10 of them. Got fed up and sold them all for about 300k, what a nice doggy! right? What's even worse is party hats were about 60-150k each when released. I managed to get a yellow, and traded for rune legs. It was a hell of a bargain at the time, but now its a decision I regret making :)

Mine was probably about one and a half years?

I might have a pure account that hasn't been used for nearly 3 years now

On an account I stole from someone, I haven't logged on in 4 years or so. On my first ever account, I forgot the password and haven't logged on since two days after I created it. Which was March 6, 2006.

Edited by Birthday

Its not over 9000 :)

Make an acc and leave it for over 9000 days then :)

I made acc (Redlego6) and forgot the pass word in a week. Anyone can have it if they can possibly guess the password -.-

I am not selling accounts. I am just saying, If anybody wants an account with level 10- all skills, they can try to guess the pass.

Edited by Sothe the Rogue

Its not over 9000 :)

Make an acc and leave it for over 9000 days then :P

I made acc (Redlego6) and forgot the pass word in a week. Anyone can have it if they can possibly guess the password :)

I am not selling accounts. I am just saying, If anybody wants an account with level 10- all skills, they can try to guess the pass.

Oh boy, I'll give it a shot -.-

I do also have a character with 9 hp as well, which is kinda cool haha.