Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
123man

My First Level 10 Invade

I tried my hand at a level 10 wildland. It was the only invasion/occupying task left of that type for growth tasks.

Here's what I sent:

lvl101.jpg

Here's what I was up against:

lvl102.jpg

Here's how it turned out:

lvl103.jpg

The legend I gained was level 37 (one level higher than my highest) and thankfully had a high ability of 26. The huge amount of xp and rep was nice too and the the fact that I occupied the level 10 lake too makes for a nice boost to food.

And since it was my first level 10 invasion and occupation I got a coffer and heaven box, but nothing too great out of either.

That's a lot of rep. -.- And I could definitely use a level 37 legend. :)

Wow, nice. I'm having trouble on a level 7, but I just now figured out how to send more than one type of army at a time. -.-

Good job but...

Ouch, were all those losses really worth it? -.-

I'm hanging around level 4s one-hitting with archers... Till my legend can command enough archers to invade level 5s anyway. :)

Good job but...

Ouch, were all those losses really worth it? -.-

I'm hanging around level 4s one-hitting with archers... Till my legend can command enough archers to invade level 5s anyway. :)

Yes, I think it was worth it. I gained a legend almost as strong as my main legend that I've spent weeks on. I also gained a ton of rep and xp and finished the task to get me enough level 3 meteors to get to Justice Minister. Granted, I haven't done one since and don't plan to again for awhile.

1-hitting wildlands is the way to do it (minus enemy archer, of course). Just keep moving up slowly. I'm on the verge of 1-hitting lvl 7's.

What'd you do with your Captive?
She became a captive so I paid to free her and now she's one of my loyal legends. And I renamed her "Tehn" in honor of beating my first level 10. :)

Nice job man.

Pretty sweet rep too, and I'll go back on and look at my massive amounts of food -.-

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.