Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Snowskeeper

Request For Aid

Soooo yeah, for the last few days a noob called Abin95 has been repeatedly invading me, then insulting me. Unfortunately, I'm not yet strong enough to keep up a defence, and I need help... She's upgraded her ramparts enough that I can't punch through, either that or she wised up and switched on defenses. If anyone is close enough and/or has the time, could they lend assistance?

I'm in the same alliance as Abin, and (s)he is a pretty cool person, even though (s)he has a few things to learn about the game that most of us have figured out already. I find it hard to believe that you're being insulted without provoking it.

I'll try to get Abin's side of the story, but if I were you I would try to persuade Abin to stop attacking you, don't start insulting or attacking back. Diplomacy is always better than war if it's a war that you can't win. In real life, it's always better than war no matter what, but this is a war game after all.

EDIT: I just talked to Abin95, here's the conversation:

[Private chat] Chatting with Abin95 Hey, you online? I need to talk to you about something

[Private chat] Abin95 said to you:yepee im on wats up?

[Private chat] Chatting with Abin95 OK, a guy named Snowskeeper posted this on Sal's RuneScape Forum:

[Private chat] Abin95 said to you:m ya there***?

[Private chat] Abin95 said to you:o what?

[Private chat] Chatting with Abin95 oh, crap, copy/paste is disabled

[Private chat] Abin95 said to you:lol just ttype it

[Private chat] Chatting with Abin95 to make it short, he's complaining about getting repeatedly attacked by you, then insulted

[Private chat] Abin95 said to you:lolx

[Private chat] Chatting with Abin95 you don't seem like the type to insult for no reason, so i figured i would get your side of the story

[Private chat] Abin95 said to you:thats a true one -.-

[Private chat] Abin95 said to you:lol i attacked him coz i thought he was a abandoned player

[Private chat] Abin95 said to you:then he atacked me

[Private chat] Abin95 said to you:so after that he asaid he will gather up forces and destroy me

[Private chat] Abin95 said to you:so i thought to kepp him down

[Private chat] Abin95 said to you:so he doesn`t destroy me :)

[Private chat] Chatting with Abin95 makes sense

[Private chat] Abin95 said to you:btw i don`t even attack him anymore

Edited by Yippee

Guest abin

yipee ur a clever one to record chat :) btw snowskeeper don`t worry im not attacking u anymore exept for the one today -.- that was the last one :)

Sometimes people will continually attack for the fun of it, but I would have to assume that the VAST majority of people will stop if they don't get much from you. So you can help stem off the attacks but not keeping a ton of resources on hand or a ton of gold. Have some high level warehouses in your city, use your resources (you can always build troops and then kill them off via high level wildlands), or sell excess in the market. If you find yourself with extra cash, lower your tax rate and be sure to spend your 100k a day on the divination trigram.

The point is - make it worthless for them to attack you. That means, not mouthing off either, because they might get enjoyment from "punishing" your back talk. -.-

Just join the same alliance as him. That's what people do when I farm them for resources -.-. If you can't, maybe some one from your alliance could help you out.

yipee ur a clever one to record chat :) btw snowskeeper don`t worry im not attacking u anymore exept for the one today -.- that was the last one :)

Thank god. I took my paradise back before I read this though... Sorry. I'm in an alliance already called Club PBAF, and am going to start my own eventually, so joining Abin's doesn't really work... thanks for the suggestion though.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.