Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PKPete

It's Been A While.

The dust may have gathered, and rust may have set in, but the memories still are here. It's been a long time, infact it's been since March 9th of last year since I was last on these forums. Able to post that is. A little over this time a year ago, we witnessed what was once a great, close, tightly knit community fall apart, as the result of the actions of a few people. The truth is, I have missed Sal's. I grew up on these forums. As I grew in age and maturity, and things changed, these forums were still here, and although there might be some new faces, there still always were the old familair ones; the old friends who would welcome you back.

Long story short: I am going to do my best to help bring what was once this great community back. I can't do it alone, and I do not want to bring with me here the "bad" attitudes towards clanning found elsewhere. Instead, I wish for us to rebuild this community where it was well liked, and improve where it was lacking; to bring back a community that fosters the growth of new clan, and supports the improvement of older ones.

I'm back, so what have I missed?

You've missed quite a bit. How long have you been gone?

Welcome back, anyways.

I've been gone almost nearly a year, I hope to bring this place back.

I really hate to be negative but there is a better chance of the world ending tomorrow than Sal's CD becoming active again.

I really hate to be negative but there is a better chance of the world ending tomorrow than Sal's CD becoming active again.

With the right attitude and advertisement everything is possible.

With the right attitude and advertisement everything is possible.

I agree, we have made more posts here today, than in the past week.

Only way i can see this place getting active is if a few new clans were to open up around the same time & start posting here. Cant see sals attracting any of the smaller established clans here, nothing to gain from it.

Would be nice to have sals cd as active as it once was.

Haven't been here since last summer not sure why I decided to log on

Um, well I think because the clan world is supposedly dying and the larger, better, more established clans are doing nothing, I don't think it would be possible to get this forum back to the activity it once had. I guess that would only happen if we were to relive old memories.

So yeah, in other news, I am awesome. I retired from everything back in May though I regret leaving FT days before it closed. :rolleyes:

Um, well I think because the clan world is supposedly dying and the larger, better, more established clans are doing nothing, I don't think it would be possible to get this forum back to the activity it once had. I guess that would only happen if we were to relive old memories.

So yeah, in other news, I am awesome. I retired from everything back in May though I regret leaving FT days before it closed. :)

you suck :rolleyes:

ello

yea, stuff's gone on, sal's is over though imo. at least until small clans can flourish again

ello

yea, stuff's gone on, sal's is over though imo. at least until small clans can flourish again

What happened to Sed brother.

Nice to see some of you guys. Didn't know you were still alive Sparky, lol.

Psh of course i just only make my special appearances on rare occasions so you should feel honored.

Plus no time with work to play in day to be in mid-big clans so i usually am only on very late at night on my pures, so i dont get to see most of you guys anymore.

Nice to see you here again Nick, it's been a while, hasn't it?

Lol'd

So yeah, in other news, I am awesome. I retired from everything back in May though I regret leaving FT days before it closed. :rolleyes:

Shh Ahmad. We all know you secretly log on to save damsels in distress!

Anyway, I would absolutely love to see this place back to its old activity. Sals Cd used to be great.

What happened here anyways? Its been ages since I've looked at these forums.

Everyone wanted sals to appoint clan mods instead of the forum mods coming in & warning/deleting posts etc without any knowledge of the clan world. They disagreed & a break off forum was made. Closed months down the line due to too much flaming & nobody came back here.

To introduce myself into this topic in the only fit manner for our relationship:

You suck Pete :rolleyes:

~Sgt.Pepper

To introduce myself into this topic in the only fit manner for our relationship:

You suck Pete :)

~Sgt.Pepper

couldn't have said it better myself :rolleyes: