Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beret

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

headerbg.png

Who has it? I just picked up the limited edition for my PC and so far the Single Player is epic. I haven't been able to play multilayer due to detrimental connectivity issues but hopefully it will be resolves soon. The graphics rival MW2 and as does the gameplay.. But I can't strafe sprint :'(

SAL'S NAME - BF:BC2 NAME / Platform

Beret - WarIord / PC
WarIord.png

ph201 - ph201 / 360
Ph201.png

littlejr5 - littlejr5 / 360
littlejr5.png
Edited by Beret

It's out for multiple systems, you should add that to the resume submission.

I haven't gotten into the game enough to judge it yet. On one hand, I had a great time making long-range snipes in conquest, but when I tried rush out, the enemy just spawn trapped us into oblivion. Who knows, it was probably just the map.

My brother is getting this in May, because he loves BF:BC.

So I will play it then.

Looks good, I have to say.

Went with my friend to go buy it on Friday, played it for a bit at my house, love the campaign. And OMGNICEGRAPHICS :rolleyes:

Got it today. Can't wait 'til Monday because my friend's getting it.

Trading in MW2 for this, will rebuy MW2 when it dramtically drops in price. Did this with L4D and made a profit on tade ins xD.

Can't wait for monday.

will rebuy MW2 when it dramtically drops in price

Good luck. I've only seen Call of Duty 4 drop in price once or twice in two years. It's still £44.99 in most high street stores...

Good luck. I've only seen Call of Duty 4 drop in price once or twice in two years. It's still £44.99 in most high street stores...

But Call of Duty 4 isn't a rage inducing piece of crap. But yeah i'm really kidding myself it's not going to drop in price :rolleyes: WaW did though.

But Call of Duty 4 isn't a rage inducing piece of crap. But yeah i'm really kidding myself it's not going to drop in price :rolleyes: WaW did though.

To be honest, I went back to WaW the other day and had tons more fun than I was having on MW2.

To be honest, I went back to WaW the other day and had tons more fun than I was having on MW2.

Yea, it's tons of fun. Shame none of the game modes have 500+ players though, popular game modes have just about 400 and some of them have just 1 xD

Haha yeah.

BC2 is fudgeing amazing. Far superior to MW2 and considering getting it on PC as well to play with some old friends from school I recently got back in contact with. :rolleyes:

The game is good, but there are flaws. The servers are constantly down, and for some reason I've gotten dashboardded like 5 times for no reason. I'm playing a game, and suddenly I'm on the dashboard...?

The game is good, but there are flaws. The servers are constantly down, and for some reason I've gotten dashboardded like 5 times for no reason. I'm playing a game, and suddenly I'm on the dashboard...?

Quite a few people have been reporting that bug with the dashboard. They're (EA) aware of the problem, and it's getting fixed (at least I think that's what I read on Twitter). :rolleyes:

Edited by Scotsfan

Quite a few people have been reporting that bug with the dashboard. They're (EA) aware of the problem, and it's getting fixed (at least I think that's what I read on Twitter). :)

In one day, it's happened like 5 times... :rolleyes:

I wish more people on my friends had this. It would be awesome if 3 other friends played squad deathmatch with me.

So apparently it's not a good idea to pilot a helicopter only to jump out and parachute into the enemies base with a sniper and try to no scope and/or pistol whip everyone in sight.

I'm not going to lie, this game is pissing me off. They game itself is really good (except for the knifing :)) but most of the players are just retarded. I was playing conquest, and I ran into an enemy flag. I took out the three guys there and started to capture it. I'm really close to getting it, but I get taken out by a guy who sneaked up on me. Where were my teammates to kill the guy an keep capping the flag? Off on the other side of the map, sniping from our base. :rolleyes: Learn your damn objective. Everyone just wants to snipe, and doesn't even care about flags.

£45? Wth, MW2 is only £40 brand new here.

CoD4 is like £30 now.

CoD4 is like £30 now.

This was in the center of Edinburgh.

CoD4 is like £30 now.

This was in the center of Edinburgh.

I've seen it for £20. In the desolate highways of Wiltshire.