Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beret

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Kind of annoying how you can't really get much enjoyment until around level 10 but once you're there this game is epic fun.

Matter of opinion. Played this today over at a friend's house. Had tons of fun, and he's level 4.

Got all the campaign achievements, only took like a day. Now its time for the online stuff :rolleyes:

Got all the campaign achievements, only took like a day. Now its time for the online stuff :rolleyes:

Nice playing with you in Squad Deathmatch!

Level 18 atm. Only 2 online achievements left are get 20 Demoliton 2.0 kills and reach Rank 22. Gotta get the collectibles and the crates in campaign still :rolleyes:

Seems all too similar to the MW2 promotional Frag video? :rolleyes:

The jibes just keep coming.

The Demolitoon man achievement is making me want to slit my wrists. 5 hours and I have 3 demo kills to show for it.

Nice playing with you in Squad Deathmatch!

Haha yeah same, we should do it again some time :)

The Demolitoon man achievement is making me want to slit my wrists. 5 hours and I have 3 demo kills to show for it.

Do Nelson Bay, first objective Bravo on defense. Blow up your own building.

Level 21...Live expires tomorrow and I probably won't renew it until summer.

There goes that achievement.

Just looked at my k/d ratio and it doesn't seem really accurate because I constantly get 2.5+ k/d ratio after each match. So I guess it means i just have to work harder :rolleyes: And I finally got 5 gold stars on my M16A2, does anybody know the max you can get?

Good to see this forum isn't as filled with CoD/BFBC2 fanboys as the Xbox forums, seriously they're everyone over there! Anyways I picked it up yesterday. Good for when you feel like doing some team work.

I don't tube THAT much... :|

5webud.png

Holy fudge. That's pr0.

226 Grenade Launcher kills at rank 12 O.o Damn. I have 12 GL kills at rank 20 :wizard: Then again I rarely use Assault, I prefer Medic and Recon, maxed them out though so moving onto Engineer and Assault anyways :ph34r:

I don't tube THAT much... :|

5webud.png

Holy fudge. That's pr0.

226 Grenade Launcher kills at rank 12 O.o Damn. I have 12 GL kills at rank 20 :wizard: Then again I rarely use Assault, I prefer Medic and Recon, maxed them out though so moving onto Engineer and Assault anyways :ph34r:

I've maxed out Assault, so I am trying to max out recon now but every time i play with recon i go negative and i do not like that.

Level 10 :rolleyes:

Which should I max out first? Enginner or medic. I really like medic, but I like SMG's too.

If you're still taking names, my gamertag is ph201 for the Xbox 360.

This game is addicting but the only game mode I can stand to play is Rush...

If you're still taking names, my gamertag is ph201 for the Xbox 360.

This game is addicting but the only game mode I can stand to play is Rush...

Yeah same here. Sq DM lasts forever and conquest is just plain boring.

I love the games where your squad is just awesome. Where you have a tank, an engineer repairing it, and 2 medics healing and reviving eachother. I've had a couple of those.

Quick, someone convince me to buy this game. I'm thinking about it, but is it really worth it?

Quick, someone convince me to buy this game. I'm thinking about it, but is it really worth it?

In my opinion yes.

Reasons: Awesome maps, very realistic, get to drive vehicles, and destructible buildings.