Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beret

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Quick, someone convince me to buy this game. I'm thinking about it, but is it really worth it?

In my opinion yes.

Reasons: Awesome maps, very realistic, get to drive vehicles, and destructible buildings.

Much less frustrating than other similar titles on the market

I love this game. Even though my kill death ratio sucks big balls (like .57) I still love playing the game. I love the way you use a squad and everything. The aspects are just so much better then COD 6.

I can't beleave I just realised this, doesn't BF:BC2 take alot from CoD3? I mean just compare the classes...

I can't beleave I just realised this, doesn't BF:BC2 take alot from CoD3? I mean just compare the classes...

No. BF:BC2 takes a lot from Battlefield 2. That was another game DICE made, and it really cemented the whole class system idea into multiplayer games. Since Battlefield 2 was very popular, CoD3 (and many other games) used the class system for themselves.

No. BF:BC2 takes a lot from Battlefield 2. That was another game DICE made, and it really cemented the whole class system idea into multiplayer games. Since Battlefield 2 was very popular, CoD3 (and many other games) used the class system for themselves.

Oh I see, thanks for clearing that up. :rolleyes:

Got my copy for $40 new on Sunday from ea.com! Should be coming in tomorrow, can't wait.

Well i must admit, BFBC2 is a serious contender MW2's best game crown.

Bigger maps.

Vehicles.

Destructible Enviroment.

More weapons.

What more could you want?

The G3 is a very awesome gun :rolleyes:

Its clip size makes me weep.

That's why you try to shoot em in little bursts accurately from a mid-sized distance. Oh and it sorta helps that I play hardcore :)

The G3 is a very awesome gun :rolleyes:

Its clip size makes me weep.

That's why you try to shoot em in little bursts accurately from a mid-sized distance. Oh and it sorta helps that I play hardcore :)

Agreed, in regular if more than one guy comes it can be an unnecessary challenge.

Well, I've been thinking.. I wanna buy BBC2. But I have a few questions..

Is it better then MW2 and L4D2? Or should I just play those 2 games?

Is it really worth spending 50$/60$ on it?

You can't really compare it to L4D2 cause they are kinda completely different games.

MW2 wise, it has bigger maps and games but you can still play squad matches for a more personal fight. The environment is almost completely destructible. If a guy is hiding behind something, you can probably blow up the wall or level the building. It's also got vehicles which are AWESOME!

Oh, and they have gravity effects for weapons. When you are sniping long distance, the bullets actually drop. Same goes for rockets and every other shot. Couple that with the fact that you have to lead shots anyways and getting that headshot from half way across the map is even more epic.

I love it at least.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went 54-13 on Rush Arica Harbor!!!! I had like 30 medals and I gained 1 1/2 levels (from 16 to 17)!!

Did this last week:

dd4f.jpg

e7u.jpg

wcn.jpg

Had a 2.5K/D. Didn't have enough time to get a picture of it with my kills and deaths and stuff though.

Was using M16A2 with magnum rounds or whatever.

The people who play this game suck.

Did this last week:

dd4f.jpg

e7u.jpg

wcn.jpg

Had a 2.5K/D. Didn't have enough time to get a picture of it with my kills and deaths and stuff though.

I had like 3.66 KD and I got like 30 medals lol. It took like 10 seconds to scrool the entire medal list.

Did this last week:

dd4f.jpg

e7u.jpg

wcn.jpg

I had like 3.66 KD and I got like 30 medals lol. It took like 10 seconds to scrool the entire medal list.

But he's got the pictures :rolleyes:

This game is awesome especially the online and the whole house blowing up thingy. My name is "Maks08" on bad company 2. I only just got it today. Im kinda disapointed i can't play on max graphics though =/

~~sir Rambus~~

I've been becoming more of a scout recently, I've mastered the art firing over long distances. :rolleyes:

i thought you only played Mw2? Its maks btw ive quit my main and im kinda a skiller now. got got Bc2 today.

~~Sir Rambus~~

If you guys play this on Xbox me and a few friends have like a weekly event kinda :rolleyes: You can join in if you want. We play hardcore rush :) .Recon FTW, long distance sniping owns :)

Btw. Gamertag: Complicitwolf

Im Renting BC2 and was wondering what should my class be If I want to snipe?

Recon, Play rush harcore

HC is for people who can't snipe and will sit in the same spot forever until the game ends or they die.

Real men aim for the head in regular.