Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
_Charblaze

The Lumbridge Catacombs - Done

Please note that the parts do not drop instantly, it can take you from 1 kill to 20 kills on whether it will drop.

You can only obtain 1 part at a time, so you cannot keep on killing monsters for more parts if you already have on in your possession.

should be:

Please note that the parts do not drop instantly, it can take you from 1 kill to 20 kills on whether it will drop.

You can only obtain 1 part at a time, so you cannot keep on killing monsters for more parts if you already have one in your possession.

(You forgot the e in one)

Thanks Singapore

and Moviemadman sure, but if you're talking about the getting there map you should credit iWild

This looks like a great guide - very nice work Charblaze! :) It's very organized and detailed, and certainly seems to contain just about everything one would need to know before venturing into this dungeon. Great work! :rolleyes:

Congrats on getting your guide accepted, char!

Just a nitpicky detail I noticed: I'm pretty sure the mask doesn't weigh 13kg, so you might want to take another picture of it while you have an empty inventory, just to clarify the weight. Just an fyi :rolleyes:

Nic HQ screenies, I can see no immediate errors. Well done. :rolleyes:

Wooooooooooah it got accepted! :)

Congrats on getting your guide accepted, char!

Just a nitpicky detail I noticed: I'm pretty sure the mask doesn't weigh 13kg, so you might want to take another picture of it while you have an empty inventory, just to clarify the weight. Just an fyi :rolleyes:

That's kind of strange, alright I'll try to get one in ASAP

Noice guide :huh:

Before this goes on the site, I just want to fix up Equipment Stats interface to look nicer :unsure:

salstuff.png

[img=http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5672/salstuff.png]

Edited by Ambo100

You can only obtain 1 part at a time, so you cannot keep on killing monsters for more parts if you already have one in your possession.

The mask parts seem to work semi-randomly on which monster drops which mask part. However, if you are struggling on getting a part after 40 or so kills, I suggest you move on to a different monster and keep trying for that part.

I know this guide is accepted but i think this needs to be reworded slightly

In the first bold part it seems to suggest you will defiantly get the mask after 20 kills, yet it then goes on to say it could take more than 40

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.