Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Seaconmorae

Teh 99 Firemaking Log!

1230ehg.jpg

(thanks itouchu!)

Hey I'm going for 99 firemaking and some of you might know me as seaconmorae or nyetro90999. I will log it a few times a week or maybe every day until I achieve it. I have the logs to get nearly 83 Firemaking so I will make a few stops along the way (unless you want to donate). I hope you bear with me during this long and hard journey and I wish you to become my fried on runescape. My name is nyetro90999.

my informative information that's about me!

my name is Travis, you can call Me Travis, Trav, sea (that's my old forums name), or king. Any is fine. I'm bi (don't freak out on me please!) I play football baseball and tennis and I have tht rare blond hair blue eyes combination, sweet! I'm Irish, German, native American, and that American thing (just teeny bits). I absolutely love any form of potatoes, pie, presents, or a well filtered cup of water!

AWESOME list: (if your on it and got a name change please inform me.)

perfect itouchu

Sharkie

RetroPixelz

My stats.

bzp77.jpg

not 5the best but ehh... im 83 cb

<div align='center'>My bank/total worth.

15d5avn.jpg

only 500k total :rolleyes:

Milestone pictures

85 firemaking shall go here (unachieved)

90 firemaking here (unachieved)

95 firemaking here (unachieved)

99 firemaking here with a picture of my burning my friend with 13 skillcapes. (unachieved and unaquired)</div>

the Real log.

I will update tri-weekly and maybe even everyday. Just depends. On my birthday I shall place a birthday poem I'm going to make in here. I will update the log whenever I get a level.

April 6th---- achieved 71 firemaking

April 8th---- got 72 firemaking and got membership.

April 10th---- taking wee brake from firemaking... I finished digsite quest tourist trap and death plateau. Next up is Troll Stronghold. Also got 73 firemaking.

April 12th---- got 5 dungeoneering and did trollstronghold. Itz my birthday!!!! Woohoo! I scored about 200$ in total this year.. Finally got a cell phone.

----------------

well I hope this layout is gud' enough lol

Edited by King of oceans and nature

Hey man. Good luck with 99 firemaking. :rolleyes: You should look at other people's skill logs to find ideas to improve your layout.

Okay itouch, I'm gonna work on th right now.... And

might I request a simple sig from you? One that just says: Nyetro's goal to 99 firemaking! And have firemaking capes on both sides? Red and orange colours please.

Okay itouch, I'm gonna work on th right now.... And

might I request a simple sig from you? One that just says: Nyetro's goal to 99 firemaking! And have firemaking capes on both sides? Red and orange colours please.

A signature for the top of your log, like a log banner?

You should add paragraphs and put some things in the centre to make it look nice. :rolleyes: Also, you could change the font of the text. Just keep looking around people's logs and you'll hopefully get there.

Good luck with the burning :rolleyes: Always awesome to achieve your first 99, so look forward to it :)

ehh my stats are okay... for f2p the are okay but for my level they are below average. thanks again for all the luck and i tihnk that ill work on my fake for the fake skillcape competition

lol

I'm also going for 99, wanna race, I'm 81 at the moment. Good luck with it too :rolleyes:

Here is a few reasons why I won't

- you will beat me

- your 10 levels higher than me

- I'm going to have to make several stops along the way just to make some cash ecause I'm extremely poor.

- I don't nolife it and on school days I get barely 2 hours of playtime and I don't wanna spend all of it on runescape.

- I'm just not into races

sorry... If none of these reasons were true than I would accept your challenge.... Friends though!?

Edited by King of oceans and nature

Here is a few reasons why I won't

- you will beat me

- your 10 levels higher than me

- I'm going to have to make several stops along the way just to make some cash ecause I'm extremely poor.

- I don't nolife it and on school days I get barely 2 hours of playtime and I don't wanna spend all of it on runescape.

- I'm just not into races

sorry... If none of these reasons were true than I would accept your challenge.... Friends though!?

It's okay, :rolleyes:, I realize that some people have lives (unlike me), good luck on it though! (:

:) Goodluck with your goal

Hopefully clicking dosent get to boring :rolleyes:

hey, i'm going for 99 fm too!

Got 81 so far, close to 82 and got 90 banked :rolleyes:

Add me in game if you want :), my name is Don Vulture

Gl with 99 fm!