Yorick

Agility Help Guide

128470 x Gnome Course

79200 x Barbarian Course

19333 x Wilderness Course

20460 x Werewolf Course

19049 x Ape Atoll Course

doing the agility arena is best way for exp
In order to prevent a one word answer: Not true. By far the best solution to date is Ape Atoll.

--Simple--

In order to prevent a one word answer: Not true. By far the best solution to date is Ape Atoll.

--Simple--

The Ape Atoll arena may be good xp at higher levels (70+) but even at level 60 the Wilderness Arena is much better xp. This is due to the fact that you can fail the final obstacle fairly reguarly and miss out on the large xp bonus you get for completing the course.

If there is a way to get back so you don't have to go past all the rest of the obstacles and can try the final obstacle again straight away then please tell me. :P

Edited by Neo Avatars

Why was my name taken out of the credits since I put the thread up before you it really does not matter if you came up with it first. So, it would seem fair that you put my name back into the credits.

~=~ITM~=~

Edited by im the monk

Good guide. It looks very clean. Some pictures would be cool though.

--Simple--

The Ape Atoll arena may be good xp at higher levels (70+) but even at level 60 the Wilderness Arena is much better xp. This is due to the fact that you can fail the final obstacle fairly reguarly and miss out on the large xp bonus you get for completing the course.

If there is a way to get back so you don't have to go past all the rest of the obstacles and can try the final obstacle again straight away then please tell me. ^_^

While I reckon most Ape Atoll training discussion has been for levels 70+, statement above is a good point. I have no personal experience about failure rates, since I haven't failed there. I think 75 is the safe level to use Atoll.

Perhaps this should be changed to "for 60-70 (or 75?) Wilderness, 75+ Atoll". Of course with more words and better structure etc. :o

Sorry to say most of this is wrong you only need 4 courses Gnome Skullball Barb and Monkey.

Sorry to say most of this is wrong you only need 4 courses Gnome Skullball Barb and Monkey.

I haven't tried Skullball so I can't comment on that.

You need the Wilderness course in somewhere too due to the comment I made about the Monkey Course in my last post.

The Agility Arena is a good place to go for a while if for whatever reason you get bored of the Barbarian Course.

My idea of where to go is:

1-35: Gnome

35-52: Barbarian and agility Arena if you get bored

52-70/75: Wilderness

70/75+: Monkey

My idea of where to go is:

1-35: Gnome

35-52: Barbarian and agility Arena if you get bored

52-70/75: Wilderness

70/75+: Monkey

This looks good, perhaps because this follows very closely my training and course progression. I can fully agree with this, and recommend this as a way to train agility.

I am going to push ape atoll aswell. Why? Because you never have to leave. I have 60 agility and I bring 1 knife and I can last there forever. Why? Pineaples(sp?) they respown right next to the course and give you 8hp. I have trained there from 57 to 60 and have always had the food to make it through. I don't fail that often either. Plus it has the most exp for a total run through than any other course. In Brimhaven you have to leave to get food. In the wild you can be pk'ed and have to run to get food. This is why I think Ape Atoll is the best place to train agility.

I am going to push ape atoll aswell. Why? Because you never have to leave. I have 60 agility and I bring 1 knife and I can last there forever. Why? Pineaples(sp?) they respown right next to the course and give you 8hp. I have trained there from 57 to 60 and have always had the food to make it through. I don't fail that often either. Plus it has the most exp for a total run through than any other course. In Brimhaven you have to leave to get food. In the wild you can be pk'ed and have to run to get food. This is why I think Ape Atoll is the best place to train agility.

Fantastic, finally someone who has below 70 agility and trains at Atoll. Could you please try keep some kind of log, where we can see at what level you don't fail anymore? I suspect the level being 75, but a confirmation would be nice.

(Offtopic edit: with this post I polymorphed into a monkey. Yay!)

Edited by Kuittaa

It is 75: I stopped failing there after 75. Seems I forgot to mention that or did mention it on the other guide. Still leaves me with one remark: Why not integrate the two guides into one good one. After all, it doesn't matter who writes a guide as long as it is the best possible. Ah well, I said that before on quest guides and now on help guides.

Oh and before I forget: I started at Gnome Stronghold, switched to Barbarian as soon as I was able to do so, then to Wild course and now to Ape Atol. Yes I did try both Brimhaven and Werewolf but I couldn't get the xp per hour there compared to the others.

--Simple--

Edited by simple013

Very well written, didnt find any spelling or grammar mistakes. I really like your little pictures too!

~Mole

Very well written, didnt find any spelling or grammar mistakes. I really like your little pictures too!

~Mole

yes i noticed those pics too, they are awesome

I cannot believe it I had just started a Agility help guide for Sals. Oh well nice work on the guide however there can still be lots to add if you want we can both make this guide together as I can add alot more pictures in.

Well I added some of your comments, I will work on pictures soon too.

Proper people have been credited for your information. If you feel you have contributed but I've failed to mention you, just speak up.

excellent guide. i can use it cuz i'm an agility noob. and yes, pics wud make it even more xcellent. :ice:

excellent guide. i can use it cuz i'm an agility noob. and yes, pics wud make it even more xcellent. :o

i too am an agility nube and this will help me greatly for agaility is like the last thing i need for to become a legend

Yup, this should do it. Now its a good guide. Congratulations on it.

[Edit] Some actual data on Brimhaven: You can collect a maximum of 60 tickets per hour as the ticket pillar switches once every minute. But only if you are in time at all of them. At 77 agility I average 58 per hour over a period of 3 hrs. This got me 9420xp normal xp and the ticket xp. To get 1k tickets would take roughly 18 hours playing time (at 77 agi).

--Simple--

Edited by simple013

Sal, this is kind of finished. Sorry for massive bump :)

You could atleast add me because I started an Agility Help Guide thread before you. :)

You could atleast add me because I started an Agility Help Guide thread before you. :P

How does that contribute to this guide?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.