Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Yorick

Agility Help Guide

Well, some of this info was from my first thread so I deserve a spot in the credits don't cha think. :P

Edited by im the monk

Lol! You didn't contribute anything, I wrote this with my own two hands and a keyboard. If you really want your name in there, fine. Look for it.

I still think You should follow neos example but add skullball from 25-35 since his is the best.

(Skullball gives up to 750 exp per run depending on how fast you run it at average 2-3 minutes and you get exp faster then gnome.)

hmmmm you got something from 35-40 and then after that you got something from 45-52, what happened to 40-45?

ROGUE'S DEN!!![/b]

If you get bored of training agility, but you want to put it to good use, visit the Rogue’s Den under Burthope Inn. A combination of thieving and agility can bring you the helpful and loved Rouge’s armour. The Rogue toolkit can be used when exploring and question as a versatile piece of equipment. It can change into a spade, rope, chisel or tinderbox and it stackable in your inventory. The whole Rouge armour set only weight a light 2kg. Perfect from running away from the crime scene or dodging deadly blades.

1, its or it is

2, should be for

3, Mention you will stop failing Ape Atoll course at lvl 75 agility

--Simple--

Edited by simple013

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.