Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Neo Avatars

Live Dungeoneering Q&A

It’s been a week now since Daemonheim first opened its gates and we began battling our way though those mysterious catacombs, and there are undoubtedly a few questions you’d like answered. Perhaps you have questions regarding the titles you can earn, or perhaps you have a query about how exactly those rewards operate. Well, now’s your chance to ask the developers.

In order to answer your queries, the Dungeoneering skill’s lead developers will be heading to the forums at 6pm (BST/forum time) tomorrow (that's Wednesday 21st April) – that’s Mod Trick, Mod Liono, Mod Chris L and Mod Benny. They’ll do their best to answer any questions that you have about Dungeoneering. Links to the question and answer threads will be added to this newspost before the event begins.

This is the first time we’ve put on a live Q&A session with the lead developers right after the release of a piece of content, so this is a fantastic opportunity to ask those questions you’ve always wanted to know the answers to! The Q&A will be running for a full two hours, so make sure you don’t miss out on this event.

(that's 24 hours and 22 minutes after this post was made)

Too bad I won't be here tomorrow. :rolleyes: I've got a few questions I'd like answered.

I can't seem to find the forum topic on the RS Forums about it (to post questions...)

Maybe it's being created?

How about, "How can you justify releasing the skill without allowing soloers to log back into a dungeon?"

dear Jagex. Why is the new skill a thinly disguised glitchy minigame?

~Ruin

dear Jagex. Why is the new skill a thinly disguised glitchy minigame?

~Ruin

Ruin is sort of right. There is really not point in making it a skill because it won't help you anywhere else than inside the dungeon, so it's not really useful. (Exept for the cool cape though)

My questions: How can this skill be of any use outside the dungeon? Why does this skill goes until lvl 120?

By the way the skill cape looks awesome.

Phantom