Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Razorlike

Quests

Question

i've just become p2p after a half year I guess without playing. So any quests that are important for a lvl 103+7?

Stats can be found by clicking on my username.

~Razorlike

6 answers to this question

Yes I have. I haven;t done any of the magic ones (Lunar, dream mentor) and no series (hallowvale, myreque) but I did legends, MM, hmm..oh and RFD

I must say I've always enjoyed slayer. What quest gave slayer points/other equipment?

~Razorlike

Edited by Razorlike

Yes I have. I haven;t done any of the magic ones (Lunar, dream mentor) and no series (hallowvale, myreque) but I did legends, MM, hmm..oh and RFD

I must say I've always enjoyed slayer. What quest gave slayer points/other equipment?

~Razorlike

I think the one you want is smoking kills which unlocks slayer points and the reward system.

If you enjoy slayer, do the Fairy Tale quest series so that you can unlock the fairy rings transportation system. It's very useful for reaching slayer locations quickly.

You should really be looking at doing the Magic related Quests that you mentioned, those are the main ones for you I think. The Myreque series is fun though, and the reward at the end (Blood Rune crafting) is pretty sweet.

Edited by Goggie_100

both series of quests are good for slayer cuz they open new slayer monsters like mutated bloodvelds, skeletal/zombie hands all after the last quest from myreque...suqash from Lunar Diplomacy