Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Aka

So, F2p Melee Training On Moss Giants.

Question

I can never keep a spot in the Varrock Sewers to myself for more than 5 minutes or so. Just wondering if there was a better spot for me to do this at.

55 Combat

45 all three melee stats.

10 answers to this question

Theres a spot in 30-40 wilderness where you could fight them, or fight then on crandor.

They don't necessarily have to be Moss Giants, I'd just like a good F2P melee spot that isn't always being used. >_>;

They don't necessarily have to be Moss Giants, I'd just like a good F2P melee spot that isn't always being used. >_>;

Flesh crawlers are good.

CRANDOR. Go to Crandor on an empty world and there's tree giants all near each other in a "non-multicombat" area so you won't have your kill stolen Plus, since there's three, that means that you don't have to keep waiting for the giants to respond. Training wise, flesh crawlers on World 3 are good. Lastly, quickchat worlds are almost never crowded (for me). Use them to your advantageous.

I can never keep a spot in the Varrock Sewers to myself for more than 5 minutes or so. Just wondering if there was a better spot for me to do this at.

55 Combat

45 all three melee stats.

Hint hint: Pvp worlds. The only other people there I've ever seen are level 100+ clans, and me. Problem: I'm level 56...72 range 44 prayer. So log whenever you see somebody your level and you'll be fine.

an idea is this:go at black knight's fortress with 10-15 lobs(at the beggining)/full prayer and fight the outside knights untill u have 20hp and run to the monks to heal you and recharge prayer at the altar upstairs in the monastary....this is good for 43+ prayer cuz the idea is to use protect from melee to save food

an idea is this:go at black knight's fortress with 10-15 lobs(at the beggining)/full prayer and fight the outside knights untill u have 20hp and run to the monks to heal you and recharge prayer at the altar upstairs in the monastary....this is good for 43+ prayer cuz the idea is to use protect from melee to save food

Flaw: Knight's have high defense.

Better solution: Kill the monks with strength and attack prayers (+15% respectively) No food needed. There are even better ways for members, but still...

Fleshies are the best in f2p. If you really want to do mossies, bring a bunch of curses/wind strikes to the ones on crandor. Mage them to engage them, kill them with melee. Or, you could go on a pvp world (much better), but there is danger (as I mentioned). However, you normally get the 2 to yourself. Another problem with that though is that you have to switch worlds to bank safely.

Hill Giants in Level-18 or so wilderness - always big bones, not crowded, teleport possible. Even better on the portuguese PvP world.

I'm really just too scared to even attempt training on any PvP worlds. I'll look into some of these though, as the Flesh Crawlers are often populated as well...

Thanks everyone. :rolleyes: