Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Grosstesque

What Should I Do?

Question

I currently have 50 Herblore and I want to get it to 60, with only 1.2M to spend.

What would be the best way to do this?

Any suggestion welcome. Thanks!

5 answers to this question

This is going to be fairly difficult and slow to do with that kind of budget. 1.2m will not be enough for that amount of xp so you will have to make more money. One way to do this is simply cleaning herbs and selling them back so you train Herblore in the process. The best choice for you would be to clean Avantoe. After you have made a good amount of money, you should start making super energy potions. They are about 2.5k loss a piece but this is very cheap for Herblore (their xp to gp ratio is one of the best).

You can make prayer potions, they're always useful and you don't lose that much. (A little less than 2k)

You can also try gathering some of the stuff on your own.

if have done atleast "throne of miscellania", u can put aprox. 750k and check every day and fill back to atleast 750k and put all your workers(max 10) to collecting herbs ...many are trarromins/harran...and the lowest herb is tarromin("the good" part)

if have done atleast "throne of miscellania", u can put aprox. 750k and check every day and fill back to atleast 750k and put all your workers(max 10) to collecting herbs ...many are trarromins/harran...and the lowest herb is tarromin("the good" part)

i forgot to say that u can spend the rest of the money on secondaries....with some pots u can make in this way some profit...like prayer, normal/super str and super att or super anti-poison....

You can clean herbs, for a small amount of xp, and a profit while doing it.

Avantoes make some profit, and are 10 xp per clean, so hopefully that won't take long. It's what I did for 50-60.

I currently have 50 Herblore and I want to get it to 60, with only 1.2M to spend.

What would be the best way to do this?

Any suggestion welcome. Thanks!

Firstly get more cash then...Make serum 207(Or 206 i dont remember)

Shades of morton quest needs to be startet, then mix a clean tarromin into a vial of water add ashes and voila 50 xp.

Bad things is that they dont stack (only in bank, not as note) and are untradeable