Sal's RuneScape Forum
Andyana

The Official Guild Wars Thread

Leet! I have the same torso/legs for my warrior too :) white aswell :rolleyes: I must have stolen the look from you.

%88 for Cantha :3

New Uniques added which are dropped from peacekeepers. Also new tokens. Aquire some in trade for other tokens, The second tokens can be traded for a random prize thing that has a chance of giving out special Shining Blade Minitures. However, according to the .dat files, they'll be used for weapon collectors in the future for SB Weapons (probably stands for Shining blade) which may go in the HoM

Is it worth it? I'm spending my time for cartography right now. Finished Cantha, btw :rolleyes:

So...Mesmers got buffed a lot.

Yea, I've been actually taking mesmer henchies in place of other casters when I'm just doing H/H, now. I haven't really noticed a huge difference, but I'm sure they're helping a lot more than they used to.

Yea, I've been actually taking mesmer henchies in place of other casters when I'm just doing H/H, now. I haven't really noticed a huge difference, but I'm sure they're helping a lot more than they used to.

The illusion henchie from Nightfall is easily one of the strongest in the game

Aparently there has been some talks with a guy at Arena-net and all that is holding Guild Wars 2 back at the moment is the underwater areas. When its finally sorted they can move onto marketing and release.

The illusion henchie from Nightfall is easily one of the strongest in the game

Really? I'll be sure to use him once I'm done with Tyrian cartography, lol

Aparently there has been some talks with a guy at Arena-net and all that is holding Guild Wars 2 back at the moment is the underwater areas. When its finally sorted they can move onto marketing and release.

I guess that makes sense, underwater (combat?) actions would be kinda hard to debug etc. considering all the variables, unless we get fixed skills once we're in the water. Like swimming faster, stuff like that, so it's harder to glitch around.

I'm thinking about getting the CE of GW2 if there's something like divine auras like last time. Anyone else?

Edited by Zooey

I'm lovin' the new screenshots. Writing your own journal thing sounds interesting.

Yea, I wonder if IGN is getting these via email, or they're playing the closed beta right now :rolleyes:

I wonder if the dogs are starter pets?

Yea, I wonder if IGN is getting these via email, or they're playing the closed beta right now :rolleyes:

I wonder if the dogs are starter pets?

They are actually in a closed beta at the moment but an open beta will come out shortly. Its more like an alpha though since the only classes on the beta at the moment are warrior elementalist and ranger. Only humans are playable in the beta (aparently) and dogs are the only pets in it. This does however comfirm that warrior and ranger are classes.

I wanna get into this more, I miss it.

Picture does look similar to Abaddon. First thing I noticed.

Anyways, unsure on race for my Warrior. Was gonna go Norn, but I dunno. Realy excited for PAX and gamescom now. :rolleyes:

Looks like something the mursaat would make to me (like the Jade armour guys).

Even though they arn't at E3 they might still release some information over the next week to keep ahead of the game.

http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/professions/warrior/

Game of the year, all years. And I was conscidering not playing warrior this time around, how silly of me.

They also released some info on traits, like is on the home page

Hmm seems interesting. Warrior was gonna be my first character anyways. :rolleyes:

Apparently Eviscerate now turns you into Michael Jordan.

Now for a difficult choice, do I want my character voiced by Nolan North or Steve Blum?

Now for a difficult choice, do I want my character voiced by Nolan North or Steve Blum?

So difficult, at least you win either way. :rolleyes:

I logged on and open my character Bday presents.

4 Temple Guardians

1 Aatxe

1 Ooze

1 Koss

1 Harpy Ranger

1 Cave Spider

I logged on and open my character Bday presents.

4 Temple Guardians

1 Aatxe

1 Ooze

1 Koss

1 Harpy Ranger

1 Cave Spider

Thats all ive been doing these past years. I gave away a lot of my bday presents though to some of the guys from here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.