Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dr Skull

Fc? High Priest? 50m+ Rep? Discuss!

These forums are quite empty, and it's making me sad. :rolleyes: So, let's start a discussion! Does anyone have an FC? Is anyone a High Priest? Anyone have over 50m rep? Or perhaps you just beat level 7 in a special paradise! Whatever it is, share!

Lol I got 50k rep :rolleyes: And I destroyed my sub city and rebuilt it somewhere else.

I have a famous city. When one of my alliance-mates was getting a better one, I got his from him. So I didn't have to fight for it. I got it a few weeks ago at about 8 million rep and now I'm at about 11 million.

They're a lot of fun because you can build everything up to level 25, including the sciences. Mine has been attacked a few times by the alliance we're warring with, but with level 25 ramparts, etc my boys defended it quite well while I slept. And when I was awake to lead the troops, they didn't stand a chance. Very fun. :rolleyes: Since there's a finite number of them (and since you can't move them), they need to be well defended. The troops in mine eat near 250k food per hour and I would like to have some more in it.

I have a famous city. When one of my alliance-mates was getting a better one, I got his from him. So I didn't have to fight for it. I got it a few weeks ago at about 8 million rep and now I'm at about 11 million.

They're a lot of fun because you can build everything up to level 25, including the sciences. Mine has been attacked a few times by the alliance we're warring with, but with level 25 ramparts, etc my boys defended it quite well while I slept. And when I was awake to lead the troops, they didn't stand a chance. Very fun. :rolleyes: Since there's a finite number of them (and since you can't move them), they need to be well defended. The troops in mine eat near 250k food per hour and I would like to have some more in it.

What server are you?

What server are you?

Royal Garden.

Wow, very nice! FC's are quickly running out on Imperial Palace as well. There's a war coming.

Max rep I think is 200mill

I did try to invade a famous city using 10k chariots, all dead :)

Ooh, perhaps. :)

Aww, bummer. :)

I have a question though. Can anyone put the following in order from best (Or strongest) to worst (Or weakest): Skilled, Master, and Expert troops.

Wow, very nice! FC's are quickly running out on Imperial Palace as well. There's a war coming.

I have a question though. Can anyone put the following in order from best (Or strongest) to worst (Or weakest): Skilled, Master, and Expert troops.

Depends.

Shang allied cities have skilled troops, Zhou allied have master troops and Barbarians have expert troops.

Skilled troops are demonic and have high level of buildings and skills; master troops are divine and have the strongest troops; and expert troops are barbaric and have a very high training speed and have higher average stats.

Edited by error404

Depends.

Shang allied cities have skilled troops, Zhou allied have master troops and Barbarians have expert troops.

Skilled troops are demonic and have high level of buildings and skills; master troops are divine and have the strongest troops; and expert troops are barbaric and have a very high training speed and have higher average stats.

Does this mean master troops are the strongest in battle? (Would expert troops come next, and then skilled?)

Depends.

Does this mean master troops are the strongest in battle? (Would expert troops come next, and then skilled?)

Correct. Remember though, items have special effects when equipted, eg light/shining items are effective against demonic/skilled troops, also you might have a hard time defeating skilled troops as their library skills are maxed upto 25. Master troops are also hard because of their stronger troops and barbaric have the most troops because of fast training speed.

I can make archers now :rolleyes:

You'll need them, only use archers to invade, swordsmen to defend, halberders to loot and chariots for everything.

I sort of annoyed because a hour earlier to be able to make them I used all my resources on swordsmen.

I sort of annoyed because a hour earlier to be able to make them I used all my resources on swordsmen.

Dismiss them.

Na i'll use them and just kill them off but by tommorow I should be able to recruit 1k archers.

Would anybody care to enlighten me on what the term rep farming means? I've heard it countless times and I have the slightest clue on what it means.

I have actually never heard that term.

You'll need them, only use archers to invade, swordsmen to defend, halberders to loot and chariots for everything.

What do you mean by loot?

What do you mean by loot?

Archers are good for just invading if you jut want the rep, swordsmen because of their high defence, they are good at defending, chariots are good for everything but halberders have the highest load so they can carry the most resources.

im currently on immortal shrine server. If you play the server im sure you have heard my name =P im 90m rep 4 FC's 3 zhou 1 shang 100 feihu 100 cai 100 ponjun and bunch other's. anyone need adivce/ tips feel free to ask very well experienced

In game name: azzazzel1968

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.