Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Land Sharks

Herblore

Question

8 answers to this question

The xp:gp ratio of Super Energy Potions and Prayer Potions are the two best. I was training a week or so ago and found that Super Energy Potions were slightly better but this may have changed with recent price changes. Do the math for both of these potions. You can also collect cheap herbs from Miscellania but this will take longer.

The xp:gp ratio of Super Energy Potions and Prayer Potions are the two best. I was training a week or so ago and found that Super Energy Potions were slightly better but this may have changed with recent price changes. Do the math for both of these potions. You can also collect cheap herbs from Miscellania but this will take longer.

thank you :rolleyes:

It works out to be about 1k loss per pot for super energy's

and a 2k loss from pray pots.

Does anyone else know anything good?

thank you :rolleyes:

It works out to be about 1k loss per pot for super energy's

and a 2k loss from pray pots.

Does anyone else know anything good?

Making serum 207 is decent but very slow. Funny Bunny is right about the super energy's, I was making a lot of those when I went for 85 herb 2 weeks ago. If you decide to get to a higher level, making magic or ranged pots are pretty decent.

Take a look at the link. Veeeeery helpful in deciding what to make.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculators/Potions

On a side note, I have heard that cleaning herbs with mousekeys is actually not that bad, getting around 30k xp an hour or more once you get to higher levels. You would have to look into that further as I'm not too sure either.

On a side note, I have heard that cleaning herbs with mousekeys is actually not that bad, getting around 30k xp an hour or more once you get to higher levels. You would have to look into that further as I'm not too sure either.

I've been cleaning avantoes for the last 30 mins or so, and I've easily made 200k

the exp is awful but it's not bad for money.

Serums are the cheap option but honestly for anything below 80 they're more than bearable, and for anything below 70 they're pretty fantastic. I stuck with them to 82 and I don't regret it :rolleyes:

I decided to make 1.6k pray potions. This loses me 3m. It provides me the exp for 60 herblore taking my total level up to 1684. I think.

Not a bad investment.

It also means I can do "fairytale 2" and get the fairy rings.

this is a slow method, but sometimes(maybe all time) is good for xp and cash: kingdom management....if u put atleast 750k, have aproval rating 100% (if u check daily and refill till is back to 750-1350k),10 workers at herbs u get 60 from tarromin to dwarf weed or something like that....u get a fair number of ranarrs ea time, atleast 3-5 per day

i would say to buy lots of ranarr seeds right now cuz they are relatively cheap(28k each or so) and buy snape grass

then make prayer pots and sell

farming is always a good way to help train herblore =)