Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coo

Gay People And Hell

No, people are not born gay, nor can a baby be influenced to like the same sex at such a young age. True, gay parents may begin to show them the "right" ways in their eyes, but even so, the effective time of age would be 5-7, because that is when a child is looking to their parents for guidance. So, yeah i still agree they are not born gay, nor are they forced to be gay, but they choose under heavy influence.

No, people are not born gay, nor can a baby be influenced to like the same sex at such a young age. True, gay parents may begin to show them the "right" ways in their eyes, but even so, the effective time of age would be 5-7, because that is when a child is looking to their parents for guidance. So, yeah i still agree they are not born gay, nor are they forced to be gay, but they choose under heavy influence.

Choose under heavy influence? What the hell are you on about? All homosexual parents encourage their kids to become homosexual now? Are you saying that one can only become homosexual if their parents are too?

What a complete and utter bullcrap.

I did not say that kwinten. Techniqually, what you just said could help in my arguement that people choose to be gay. Since you said its bull crap that their influenced, and only gay parents have gay kids, it must be a choice...duh. I'll restate it, just for you. :rolleyes:

Kids that become gay, i'm assuming, probably had some sort of influence in their lives, not all, but i'm assuming most.

Since you said its bull crap that their influenced, and only gay parents have gay kids, it must be a choice...duh.
How is the fact that they aren't influenced 'into being gay' supporting that it must be a choice? Nevermind the fact that you're assuming that it's a conscious choice, and everybody wants to be a part of a mistreated minority (right?)...such an argument is completely silly.

Oh c'mon guys... Everyone knows that the adopted children of gay parents don't become gay! Those children turn 15 and 3/45ths then morph into ligers, those ligers then attack the small children of straight parents and then become gay. Its why we can't let gay people adopt, because homosexual ligers are threatening our youths!

*the skiller, you have been royally pwned for nitpicking*

Edited by Mr Harmony

Oh c'mon guys... Everyone knows that the adopted children of gay parents don't become gay! Those children turn 15 and 3/45ths then morph into ligers, those ligers then attack the small children of straight parents and then become gay. Its why we can't let gay people adopt, because homosexual ligers are threatening our youths!

:rolleyes: ..Trying too hard to be funny.

To be honest though, I don't believe it's a choice, you don't just decide to be homosexual. Now I don't believe in heaven nor hell, however, regardless of whether someone does decide to be homosexual or not, i don't believe that they'd go to hell purely for their sexual preference. Man and woman, man and man, woman and woman, if it's love, it's love, I'm not one to judge.

:rolleyes: ..Trying too hard to be funny.

To be honest though, I don't believe it's a choice, you don't just decide to be homosexual. Now I don't believe in heaven nor hell, however, regardless of whether someone does decide to be homosexual or not, i don't believe that they'd go to hell purely for their sexual preference. Man and woman, man and man, woman and woman, if it's love, it's love, I'm not one to judge.

Naw I wasn't trying to be funny, I was trying to get on skiller's nerves because his previous comments hurt mah feelings and I think you're right :)

I agree, trying too hard to be funny. All you do in these debates is post made up crap that doesn't even help. :rolleyes: don't worry, you don't get on my nerves.