Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Make Max GP

School Rivals

Whats your Schools Rival?

The Panthers.

So many Competitions with the School Rival! Sports mainly

To bad my School's Football team is losing in the Overall Wins between them. I've been to a few of the games before its really fun & running & playing on the field after the Game is over

Just asking everyone about your School's Rival and any memories you would like to post.

Uh, my school IS the Panthers. Our rival is the Crusaders. We pwn them, basically. Except in football. Hate football.

My school's rival is the other campus, apparently when we meet up for sports events (athletics, for example) there is always meant to be a huge fight or something, but it never eventuates.

As

my high schools rival is the North Hollywood Huskies(they killed us in science bowl)

which is ironic because now i am a proud Washington Husky!

George Stevenson, but it's just a casual hatred. An act, if you will, we all laugh about it and i get along with a few people there.

My school's rivals are the Crusaders. They're the catholic school full of religious kids that think they're bad ass.

My school is crap at every sport, except Rugby. Our entire club goes nearly undefeated every season. And we all came to the conclusion that our club smokes the most pot. Like literally. Everyone on the rugby teams smoke a lot of pot.

Our school rival is literally 20 steps away from my own school. Mostly in sports, but most of both schools hate each other for some reason or other.

Schools around my area don't give a shizzle about sport apart from the sport schools. We are a music school.

However the private school about 100m down the street from us are our biggest enemies.

St Peters College. We get into A LOT of fights with them at our rugby games.

Use to be the Tigercats. Don't know about my new school.

We don't really have any rivals. My school is an academic school so noone cares about sports.

Our school's rival is the Harvard Cardinals. We try to kill each other in every sport we play each other in. We pretty much own them in football and basketball every year, so it's pretty epic. :rolleyes:

Colin aka CRS

There's a school across the road from ours. We beat them at rugby, they beat us at football. We generally get better grades, though, and we're not too bothered :rolleyes:

anyone not im my school is a rival, we are kinda the bad school. two kids from our rugby team jumped another two kids from another school while in our schools "zone"

kinda bad as we are known as the druggy/ fighter school

Our rivals are the Cardinals, they own us in football, but we occasionally school them. EVERYONE, even if they don't go to either school district, go to a Tiger-Cardinal high school football game. Even radio stations come out to broadcast about it. We own them in all the other sports, though.

Our rivals are the Mohawk Warrior. We own them in anything that requires talent.

The bells.

I am serious.

My schools rival is St. Edmun Campian(sp?). They're down the street. We beat them at basically every sport though we lost our football game by 3 points last time :rolleyes: .