Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Byz

Has This Ever Happened To You?

So this guy random guy I didn't know tries to offer me a job as a moderator... and I was wondering if it has ever happened to any of you and whether or not you believed it at first?

67285675.png

The funny thing is he tried to convince me that Armies of Gleinor was a staff world.

But you know, up to the point that he named the website, I thought it was for real. Silly me :rolleyes:

Edited by Funny Bunny

Yeh I've had that happen to me, Private on friends solves that problem instantly.

Yeh I've had that happen to me, Private on friends solves that problem instantly.

Why solve the problem? Report them and get closer to being a real player mod!

Hahahahahaha nice one. It's happened to me once before, and I played along with it until laughing at him when he tried to get my password.

I kinda wish these things happened to me more often so I could mock more people. :rolleyes:

I once had a guy with the username 'Santa' asking me if I wanted a Christmas gift...I said yes, then he asked me for my username and password, saying that the information would get me 1MIL coins :)

I believed it until he asked for the password :rolleyes:

I nearly got sucked into a Clan scam once, right up til it asked me to put in my Password and it didn't seem quite right... i'd only been playing for about 6 months and I'd never read the rules :rolleyes:

I nearly got sucked into a Clan scam once, right up til it asked me to put in my Password and it didn't seem quite right... i'd only been playing for about 6 months and I'd never read the rules :rolleyes:

That's what happens if we never read the Terms and Conditions :)

At the 'abuse powers' question, you should have said 'yes'. :rolleyes:

Although great finish to it. I think it's happened to me but I don't remember.

I used to have some funny pictures of stuff like this from when I was a Pmod, sadly I erased them. :rolleyes:

Either way, it's funny running into people like that. :)

Edited by Irish of Lad

Sometime around my 3rd month of playing RS, a guy asked me for my password and promised me free membership, claiming that I was a winner for something lol. Our conversation went on for about 30 minutes and once he started desperately begging for my password, I kinda tuned him out :rolleyes:

some guy asked me for pass and i would be a pmod. i went along with it and gave him a fake pass. before he logged he said muhahaha. after he logger out i said ''noob''

lol, those people are so fail. I've had a variation of that. It was like this :We think you might be a hacker because you have logged on on a few different IP's (ever heard of a laptop? what about a friend's house?) so tell me you pass and pin to make sure that you aren't one. I've had that from three seprate people.

I've had somebody pm me this:

him: your ip is (bunch of random numbers that looked like an ip, but i knew it wasn't mine)

him: give me any account except the one your on, no matter what level, or I fry your modem

Of course I wasn't dumb enough to give him an account so he could see my ip on the login screen. That's the biggest scam from a random person messaging me that I have had so far.

They wouln't contact you in-game lols

I get 'OMG YOU WON 1B cash and 1 free 99 stat just give me ur pass' alot

That was the same dude who did it to me!

I reported him. He got muted for a week lol.