Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CaptnCanada

F2p Stuff To Do?

I went f2p, because well, I stopped playing this game. Looking to do some stuff in f2p to get back into it, can anyone suggest anything?

CB LVL 105 in f2p, 45M gp to do w/e with.

Runecrafting, mining, killing cockroaches, killing moss giants, pk, woodcutting, fishing (there's a new npc on karamja), clan wars, etc...

u can ur combat at stronghold or play fist of guthix lol

Get 99 cooking and firemaking

I went f2p, because well, I stopped playing this game. Looking to do some stuff in f2p to get back into it, can anyone suggest anything?

CB LVL 105 in f2p, 45M gp to do w/e with.

Get 50 rc n then plays great orb project, U ll get some good mage outfits there.

Like Sleepy said, you should try Dungeoneering. It's entertaining (i.m.o) and should provide you with a challenge or two.

u can ur combat at stronghold or play fist of guthix lol

u can ur grammr at scool or play runeskap lol

Camp at Fist of Guthix for a while and get a few thousand tokens there, this shouldnt take long seeing as you're 100+ combat f2p. If you ever become a member, spend your tokens on Dragon Gauntlets, uncharge them and sell at G.E.

I think they're currently at around 240k each and sell quite well. If you don't become a member, Fist of Guthix is fun anyway, and the tokens can be used for something else.

Don't bother with dungeoneering. Jagex "fixed" it so that f2p people with over 90+ combat get practically no xp. Unfair? Obviously.

Get 50 RC and enjoy playing the great orb project.

Play fist of guthix. Go and see if you can get a 99. Cooking strikes to mind, but whatever.

Firstly get your runecrafting to 50, and after that I'd simply recommend firemaking maples (or yews, if you prefer the extra speed for extra cost), as it's exactly the same as it is in P2P.

Get all your stats ranked on the hi-scores.

You should train your skills, because your skill levels are sort of low for your combat.

You always could click the little upgrade to members button at the top of the screen...

Ok, seriously now, I'd really recommend training some dungeoneering, very differant from almost everything else in runescape.

Don't bother with dungeoneering. Jagex "fixed" it so that f2p people with over 90+ combat get practically no xp. Unfair? Obviously.

Get 50 RC and enjoy playing the great orb project.

Play fist of guthix. Go and see if you can get a 99. Cooking strikes to mind, but whatever.

I thought they apologized for it and fixed it but even if they still have it, it's still fun.