Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mr n3wb

The Elemental Workshop 3

I think you should mention in the guide that connecting to the left power up thing after releasing the three tier block will give you infinite moves, for those who are struggling. :rolleyes:

Since you need a battered key to get into the workshop, here's how to get it back

To reobtain the Battered Key, Search the bookcase in the house directly south of the building with the anvils, And read the book, the key will fall out.

Just thought that was useful, as I didn't have the Battered Key at the start of the quest anymore. Use if you desire.

I put my battered key on my key ring to save time.

N3wb, I've blogged about this quest here, which starts with some tips. Feel free to have a glance through and if there's anything you want to nick for your guide, you're very welcome.

Thank you for adding the notes around the final two puzzles. However, in this context, it's spelt 'storey' not 'story'. Great guide! :rolleyes:

N3wb, I've blogged about this quest here, which starts with some tips. Feel free to have a glance through and if there's anything you want to nick for your guide, you're very welcome.

Thank you for adding the notes around the final two puzzles. However, in this context, it's spelt 'storey' not 'story'. Great guide! :)

Wow, great tips in your blog. I'll be adding them to the guide. Many thanks :rolleyes:

However, in this context, it's spelt 'storey' not 'story'.

Just FYI, that's another one of those US-vs-UK things; U.S. spelling is "story" regardless of whether you're referring to a fairytale or the level of a house. :rolleyes:

Start: Search a bookcase in Seer's Village Chapel

Start: Search a bookcase in [url=http://runescape.salmoneus.net/cities/seers_village.html]Seer's Village[/url] Chapel

Last thing I see since you've linked to everything else basically.

Edited by Lunar

Start: Search a bookcase in Seer's Village Chapel

Start: Search a bookcase in [url=http://runescape.salmoneus.net/cities/seers_village.html]Seer's Village[/url] Chapel

Last thing I see since you've linked to everything else basically.

Whoops, thanks Lunar. Added that in there :rolleyes:

This guide is fantastic, very nice work N3wb! It's detailed and well written (the puzzle solution should help prevent hair-pulling when trying to figure out that part of the quest!), and without a doubt this will make a superb quest walkthrough for players to use! :)

-Accepted- :rolleyes:

Woohoo! Thanks, Sal! :rolleyes:

Thanks to everyone who helped too. Couldn't have done it without you all :)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.