Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Morte

Most Underrated Titles?

I liked Battlefront 2 but it was a rushed project.

Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising and its expansion, Escalation, were tremendously underrated PC titles. They had huge maps with flags to capture and up to 250 people in a server. It was pure awesomeness but the game never really became as famous as it deserved and as a result, Novalogic quickly stopped updating it. Public play is now ruled by hackers, the only decent gaming goes on in Co-Op servers or the IC tournament.

I'm going to have to say Plok, it was a great platform game on my SNES and I bet the majority of you have never heard of it

I'd probably say Majora's Mask. So many people were all like "oh yay, OoT is teh best ting [email protected]!!!" Then they played this new game that wasn't exactly the same and thought it was horrible.

CoD 5 also seems to fit. Everyone I know complained about it for not being modern. Of course, these people also had no idea that completely different developers worked on 4 and 5. They still complained about it as if the whole game was nerfed or something.

I guess my biggest problem is that the majority of my friends are heavily uninformed and often jump to conclusions very quickly and very easily. People can be so judgmental without even knowing the half of what they are judging. It only makes matters worse when people like this refuse to offer support for their opinions and insult the intelligence of anyone who contests them. I have all too much personal experience with this. (Side note: The friend I have who best exemplifies this hated RE4 because it was different :rolleyes:).

I love how this post turned into a rant.

I liked Battlefront 2 but it was a rushed project.

Very true. They maybe had 9 months to make that game.

It could have been so amazing too :rolleyes:

BattleFront 2 felt like a cheap copy of Battle Field 2, even though in my heart I knew Battle Front 1 was a copy of battle field 2, battle front 1 felt better. Don't ask.

BattleFront 2 felt like a cheap copy of Battle Field 2, even though in my heart I knew Battle Front 1 was a copy of battle field 2, battle front 1 felt better. Don't ask.

Star Wars fighting > Real life fighting.

468px-Bountyh.jpg

Wait, that was underrated? Maybe it's just because all my friends are star wars nerds...

468px-Bountyh.jpg

Wait, that was underrated? Maybe it's just because all my friends are star wars nerds...

When I used to rave about it back when I was little, no one knew what I was talking about... :rolleyes:

I thought it had amazing graphics. It's still decent on the ps2

Dead Space, amazing game, one of the best i've ever played but doesn't get much recognition.

I never really thought of it as underrated, but if I'm being honest the only friends of mine who have played it did so because I forced them to. The only one of them who didn't like it is a little nice doggy!. :rolleyes: But yeah, very little recognition here.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.