Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daedulas

Best Level To Start Fishing Lobsters

Question

Well I really Want To know when would be the Best level to start Fishing Lobsters.

I am Level 52 in Fishing, I thought that would be ok, But im only catching them Every Minute.

So could any of you Suggest A Level to start Fishing?

I PowerTrain At the Barbrian Village.

15 answers to this question

I'd stick with Trout + Salmon until around 70. You are f2p correct?

Why not start straight away? There alot better money than trout and salmon and there was an update in Karamja where they will note your fish so no more grueling bank trips.

If you want exp, keep doing what you're doing. If you want to get lobs, for money, pking, or whatever, you can start now. It's not that bad and you can now bank easier. :rolleyes:

Why not start straight away? There alot better money than trout and salmon and there was an update in Karamja where they will note your fish so no more grueling bank trips.

It's too slow?

It's too slow?

Better money?

If I were you, I would just keep fly fishing until around 80. Then at lvl 80 lobs should be somewhat fast.

I was pretty happy with my rate of Lobster fishing at around level 65 Fishing. Despite me being a member, it doesn't mean I fish faster. Or it shouldn't.

It's too slow?

Better money?

It's terrible money at 40 Fishing.

It's too slow?

Better money?

It's better money than what he's doing atm, and he didn't specify that he wanted to continue to powertrain for levels did he? No. I was only making a point that he could start now, and anyway, I didn't say it was good money, I said it was better money, theres a difference.

Edited by Venozio

It's too slow?

Better money?

It's better money than what he's doing atm, and he didn't specify that he wanted to continue to powertrain for levels did he? No. I was only making a point that he could start now, and anyway, I didn't say it was good money, I said it was better money, theres a difference.

actually i think trout and salmon would still be better money at that level, you would catch a lot more than you would lobbys.

It's too slow?

Better money?

actually i think trout and salmon would still be better money at that level, you would catch a lot more than you would lobbys.

What I was going to say.

It's too slow?

Better money?

ya it's if u think that 2k gp in 6min is lots of money

um actually the best lvl to start is 99