Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Keegan

The Worst Money Spent On A Game

I bought Sonic 06.

:grindteeth:

:madsing:

I think the worst money spent was on FFXI. I bought the "all expansion" pack for like $60. Payed online, but the game never worked and it wouldn't start.

I bought Sonic 06.

:grindteeth:

I did not enjoy glitching through floors. Plus Silver was a love-child to beat.

I think the worst money spent was on FFXI. I bought the "all expansion" pack for like $60. Payed online, but the game never worked and it wouldn't start.

FFXI sucked anyways. You didn't miss much apart from constant whiners when in a party.

Backyard baseball on Wii. Got it like lasy year. Beat it in a day. $40 i never got back.

Alrighty noobs, time to get pwned. Ask any serious COD player and they will tell you COD5 was NOT a good Call Of Duty.

Burnout Revenge is dispicable, proof of this is that the price of Revenge spiked down SOOO fast. Within a few months of it's releasal the price was already $30 down from $60.

Personally I never found the Madden games good, and although Madden 07 was MUCH better then the newer Madden's, it still was dull and after a few days I grew sick of it and never put it into my 360 again.

Oh and don't even start about saying the Lego series was any good. Ya, maybe it would be fun for my 6 year old brother... oh wait, no it wouldn't!

Ive been a serious CoD player since CoD 1...I started taking War seriously as well (especially after Big Red One). I think WaW is one of the best, considering Treyarch specialized in World War 2 games. The graphics aren't as good as Infinity's Ward's, but hell, are we really looking for the best damn thing we can find in video games these days? Let's just wait for Black Ops, or perhaps zombies, and then we can start dissing WaW. :grindteeth:

Back when the game came out I was relatively young and new to the COD series. All I did was smack on the "Round Drum" on any gun and ran around like Rambo. And hell, I was posting good scores too....

Thats the way I was with the Wii version of it, and then I became serious with the Xbox. WaW was actually a perfect starter, especially since the last time I played Cod was 3 years earlier :)

No, that's not how it was with the Wii version. That's how it was with the game itself. Obviously, the Wii is a laughing-stock when any FPS comes out on it. And no, it wasn't a perfect starter? How was it or any COD game a perfect starter? Because you first started playing on COD5 doesn't mean you are better then if you started on another COD game.

It starts you of to FP, especially since most people on Nintendo WiFi blow at FPS games..It was great to bring back the feeling.

I played COD5 on the Wii, once. I have the 360 and that's what I play all my games on. More proof is that 5,000 (and that's being generous) or less people are playing COD5 on the 360 at any time. Even COD4 has a larger amount of players. That's because, even though COD4 is older it is still better the COD5. (BY ALOT!)

A few days ago there was 100,000 plus people on. Then today there was 20,000 plus. Just because many people don't play it, doesn't make it a bad game :madsing:

OH YES! I was just joking! CoD5 is amazing! Because smacking a round-drum on a gun and spraying all over the place kicking serious A** is what I call an amazing game!

when I first got my ps2 I wanted to get games, and for some reason I picked Frogger. WTH. That game sucked. Ended up returning it.

I also own this game.

I spent a lot of cash on WoW and monthly membership of $15 a month, sometimes on two accounts. I'm a bum :grindteeth:

I wasted $39.99 on Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad. :grindteeth:

The cover had a bikini-clad Asian babe wielding a katana blade! It seemed like an emergency at the time. :madsing:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.