Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Neo Avatars

Players’ Gallery Returns

Welcome to the latest Players’ Gallery. It’s been a while since the last one, but we’re back in force and ready to bring the latest and greatest artistic talent to you every month! This month, we have a haunting rendition of the Corporeal Beast, an image of an 'amusing fishing accident', some mean and moody warriors, and a relaxing vista.

We’re also pleased to announce our first ever ‘featured artist of the month’, this time going to a fantastically detailed scene of PvP carnage between a dragon-gear-sporting warrior and a menacing godsword wielder. Congratulations go to the artist, Tripsis, for their “Player Killing” image – enjoy a month of RuneScape membership on us. Well done to you and keep up the great work!

If you’re looking to get your high-quality artistic skills noticed, the Players’ Gallery is always on the lookout for your submissions. If you’ve got something you want to send us, please follow the submission guide on the main gallery page, and we’ll get right on with reviewing your works of creative genius!

In addition, we want to know what you think of the gallery, and would like to hear your ideas on how we can improve it in terms of monthly themes and prizes. Basically, we want to give it an overhaul, and for that, we need you. After all, it is a product of the community! So, if you want to discuss the gallery, head over to The Gallery – Feedback & Ideas thread.

Until next month: get creative and good luck!

Mod Emilee & Mod Howes
Community Management

While I've never participated in these 'competitions', it's nice to see JaGeX bringing back some old traditions.

-gazisere :rolleyes:

Edited by gazisere

Behind the Scenes & Players gallery are more important that clan support to me :rolleyes:

First BTS, and now the gallery. Has MMG been fired or something?

I like the fishing blooper and viewpoint one :rolleyes:. Nice to see these back up.

Nice to see it's back. Now all we need is the postbag from the hedge.

Would they accept fakes?

Might try submitting one! :rolleyes:

Would they accept fakes?
"WE WANT ALL OF YOUR RUNESCAPE RELATED ART!!!" ~ Mod Emilee, Page 3 of thread

So it's probably worth a shot if you have something amazing you want to show off.

I submitted a mini-figure from The Lego Kit, it's highly unlikely that it well be accepted since all the artwork in the gallery is exceptional. Oh and for copyright reasons...

I enjoyed some of these, the creativity/skills displayed are very good!

As