Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Neo Avatars

Guaranteed Content Poll: Halloween 2010 Reward

Following on from the interest created by Mod Raven’s recent blog about this year’s Halloween holiday event (“Quoth Mod Raven”), we created a number of suggestion threads in order to let you have your say on what the reward could be. After meticulously combing through all of your brilliant suggestions, we’ve come up with a shortlist of the best and those most in keeping with tradition...and we’ve compiled those options into a Guaranteed Content poll, so that you can vote on your favourite. We’d like to say a massive thank you to all who submitted suggestions.

Would you like a friend for Eek the spider in the form of Squeak the bat? Perhaps you dream about having the ability to transform into a pile a pile of bones? Or maybe you want to be wrapped up in bandaged finery, so that you can look like the world’s greatest mummy? All of the above options and more are available in this week’s poll!

Click here to go to the polls system and make your vote – the poll is open to everyone, so there’s no excuse for not voting! The winning item will be announced on Tuesday 29th June and will be released with this year’s Halloween event.

Get voting!

Mod Emilee & Mod Howes
Community Management

first post :rolleyes:

Hopefully it will be a decent event thsi year. It would be nice to get something that is accualy worth keeping other than the first month it is out

Edited by squirrel

Same. Also a decent reward would be cool. Not just an item, but one with an emote.

I would really like to see the mummy costume. It would be cool to wear sometimes

Yeah, and with it, The event itself should be entertaining with it. Hopefully they don't somehow make it like the last couple events with the Grim Reaper. Idk how they possibly could. Cause all the events are like all the same.

It's got to be mummy costume if not I'll settle for the bone brooch, seeds sound terrible (no offense jagex) and I really don't like pets.

wow. we actually get to pick the reward instead of Jagex saying, "Good job busting your rear on that excruciatingly hard puzzle. here's a piece of a costume that does nothing whatsoever"

Voted for the Bone Brooch only because I never got the Easter ring. :rolleyes:

Voted Pumpkin Seeds. I'd love to see pumpkins all over the place tbh. :rolleyes:

Kinda don't want a Bone Brooch though, hope Mummy Costume gets ahead at some point.

Kinda don't want a Bone Brooch though, hope Mummy Costume gets ahead at some point.
95% of the time you can see the final result after 500 votes, so the chances of that happening are too slim to even consider. :rolleyes:

Personally, it was the Mummy Costume that I voted for, though the Pumpkin seeds sound fun.

I voted for skeletal puppy, but it appears bone brooch already has it. :rolleyes:

As

I already have a Ring of Easter..... I want that puppy :rolleyes:

I voted Mummy costume. I don't mind having a bone brooch though.

I like the puppy and the bone brooch. I guess we will get bone brooch.

I voted for the Costume, but I think it should also come with the puppy of doom.

And I don't want everyone to have things so that they can transform into things - we already have one of those and it would diminish the theoretical value of the Easter Ring.

Couldn't decide wether i would vote for the Bone Brooch or the puppy. In the end, voted for the Brooch.

lol I did the exact same thing. Couldn't decide between the puppy and the bone brooch, but I ended up picking the bone brooch.

I hope it's going to be a good reward this time, i wouldn't really mind, but i just like quest rewards

Edited by XBurstFlareX

I voted ar the bone brooch only because I dont have the easter ring. the bat sounds booring but the mummy costume and the pumpkin seeds are great ideas so I hope Jagex keeps them for later events.

I voted for the Costume, but I think it should also come with the puppy of doom.

And I don't want everyone to have things so that they can transform into things - we already have one of those and it would diminish the theoretical value of the Easter Ring.

There's already a skelly costume, which no one ever wears :rolleyes:

I voted Brooch, even though I already have the Easter Ring. I was surprised that the dog was doing so bad. I've heard about f2p yelling at each other over the dogs in Varrock.